First Vehicles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by g0hl, May 9, 2013.

1. Good save, dead tree! :D.
  2. It's a special seal in the transmission line that goes from the engine compartment to the rear end of the drivetrain.
  3. Monster_ and Adderwolf71 like this.
  4. Following my Buick, I seriously downgraded. I got a 1990 Ford Tempo. I hated that car. We used to pull the e-brake and do power slides through the fields with it when it snowed. I sawed the muffler off and straight piped it instead. Sounded like a lawnmower or a super powered sewing machine going down the road. Luckily I only had it for a short time before my older sister flipped it and totaled it. The only sad part was that she did it on the first day of my summer break from school. I spent that summer riding my bike or having friends drive me around.

That fall though, I found a 1993 Chevy Cavalier z24. It was dark blue and had (illegally) dark tinted windows. My buddy was going to auto school at the time, so my car became the "project" for the class. Stripped the stock rims, threw on some 17-inch rims with low profile tires. Stripped the old body moulding and put on a custom ground effects body kit, blue underbody neon lighting, dropped it 1" from stock. Most engine parts were painted a chrome blue color, as were my brakes to show through the rims. Custom cold air intake, performance plugs/wires, super chip, JVC audio deck, 2 18" Fosgate sub-woofers, all stock speakers were replaced, 2 1000 watt Fosgate amps, and custom neon lighting put on the inside as well. I dropped a ton of money into that car and it hauled @ss...My parents told me that if I ever got a ticket they'd take it away. Never got a ticket in it and I raced all the time. My dad did though...for show of speed as we blew a Honda off a stoplight. My teenage years ended the day I sold it, literally. The day before my 20th birthday I sold it to a 16 year old kid who had just gotten his license.
    I have got to hit up my folks place and try to find a picture of it. I wouldn't mind having it back either.
    Monster_ likes this.
  5. My current vehicle: a red bicycle. I can go 0 to 15 in fifteen seconds. It's like a lightning bolt.
  6. Mine was a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix.

My mom and uncle traded in my grandma's car and we paid the other half to get it. It went through a lot, not really my fault, it had issues when we bought it that we didn't find out until dad took it to the mechanic, who used to work at the place we bought it at. I had it for three or four years...until a deer ran out in the road all "SURPRISE MOTHATRUCKA!" and folded the hood over the windshield.
  7. It was all my fault too muahahahaha.

My first Car i ever bought was a 2003 Ford Focus, I still have it. I was 16-17 when i bought it. YES I BOUGHT IT, im tired of people saying my dad bought it for me. Its all payed off too, payed it off after owning it for 5 months :p

~Car Story~
    When i first bought it, it smelt horrible like rotting bodies horrible but i connected with the car and wanted it. Come to find out when we moved the carpet from the truck to put in the spare tire and tools the idiot that owned it before me had got beans and meat dumped in it....Lets just say it took 4 days for it to be aired out....Also the idiot who owned it before me (they were from Texas im starting to think Bush owned it) changed the driver side lock so the key doesnt unlock the driver door -_- lol.

Also a couple of months ago the door had ice on it and I went to open the door and the handle came off in my hand xD.
  8. This was CamerinDrake's first car.:

1990 Plymouth Horizon/Dodge Omni. BUT it was such a bright blue it was nicknamed "The Smurf/Smurf Mobile". According to his friend Jon, the passenger door didn't work and there were always empty Mountain Dew bottles covering the floor. They took it down dirt roads hitting potholes a lot.
  9. I would totally steal that truck from you.
    ._.

Dat Color.
  10. When I lived in an apartment I used to leave the keys in it with note on the window "steal me please" never any takers :confused:
  11. LOL!

12. I got these at the same time
    Miles:0(Brand new) Approximately 10k after the first.
    First:Dump truck
    Second:Crane
  13. When I turn 16, if my parents get new cars, I might get my moms Cadillac Escalade

*Not how my Mom's looks*

Or my dads Doge truck, which I forget what type it is.
  14. My 'car' is called TARDIS, or Sexy for short. This is her:

She is my birthday present for this year...And yes she travels forward 12 hours in time so I can pick her up...

Ok, fine. 'Sexy'/'TARDIS' is just a lamborghini I pulled off Google Images. Happy now? One day i'll own her.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  15. Goes to ask for proof, sees gray text.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. I.. Used to have this baby... It was a nice one... But I found it inconvenient to get permission from my dad.. I found better ways to travel though..
    jacob5089 likes this.

17. That isn't me, but I did ride my dog.

First vehicle.
    HillbillyBeastly and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. Use to drive this model when i first got my license.
    100_0869.JPG
    I hated it. Although for Halloween that year, i used removable car paint and wrote "free candy" on the side of it and drove around town giving out candy (in clearly sealed packages). Was pulled over 7 times, best Halloween ever lol.
  19. I had one of those! Looked like this though It faded and I melted crayons on top of it and ripped the cover off the gas cap. We still had it when Brit came along and I remember pushing her around in it on our street (it wasn't that busy) I turned around and there was a car sitting there waiting to go through, I panicked and ran into our yard and just left Brit there >.>; the lady in the car laughed though.

LOL that is hilarious.
    Steven7485 and jkjkjk182 like this.