First Vehicles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by g0hl, May 9, 2013.

1. And people wonder why i dont hang out with you
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Dang I was gonna do dat
  3. Start being jealous in 3..2..1..
    Monster_ likes this.
  4. So jelly now
  5. 7 times in 1 night lol. Is that a word record? xD
  6. so majestic...
  7. When I saw the thread title, I was thinking more along these lines:
    kevdudeman, Steven7485 and Monster_ like this.
  8. We may be old.. but not that old.. lol
  9. This what I drove before I got my Mustang
    chevy1991ent.jpg
    1991 250 Chevy truck, Currently getting a 350 engine installed into it lol. This baby is a monster coming at 18ft long and when it had mud tires on it looks great but anyways this is my first vehicle drove it everywhere around Texas gets 17 mpg until the engine blow a gasket.
    Monster_ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Don't you think you should get one of them newer cars with 30-40mpg? xD
  11. Nope I'm good, This truck is perfect for the stuff I do and my '96 mustang get 25mpg.
    jkjkjk182, Monster_ and AmusedStew like this.
  12. Mustangs>Hybrids/Smartcars
    on looks atleast.
    cddm95ace and Dwight5273 like this.
  13. Don't want to get off topic but 2012 V6 mustangs get around 35mpg....which is awesome in my book
    Monster_ likes this.
  14. That's awesome! O:
    The MPG sure has improved over the years lol.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  15. It has a great MPG
  16. I just now realized that's an Astro Van! LOL. Dad's girlfriend got one shortly after I wrecked my car. It sat up really high so you had to climb in and then felt like you were floating. It was just this big brown box. Brit and I called it the Big Ole' Turd and a few other things we had to drive it around everywhere. We got stuck having to drive it to Backwoods Metalfest once for Halloween. We pulled up at Sonic Drive-In and when the lady brought our order she wasn't expecting to look up into the driver's window to see a Panda :)
    cddm95ace and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Same, Everyone that lives around me rides their first tractor at the age of 5 hahahaha.
    Monster_ likes this.
  18. images (2).jpg
    sorry i had to, used to have this shirt :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.

19. If anyone is curious, I'm the hipster with the scarf and goggles, 1080 is the handsome pink man. I got this car in like 1997, but sadly it's gone now. Meat can only last so long.
  20. it's beautiful!