Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. It's all Rhy's fault! :p Shall we just rid him of all his CP? :rolleyes:
  2. Don't do that :p
    607 likes this.
  3. YES DO THAT, IT IS HIS OWN FAULT!!!

annyways, I think it would be a polite solution to remove all earned CP from him (*isn't even sure*), since he did do some sirious name changing.
    607 likes this.
  4. I suppose I'll just add Rhythmically's points to those of one of the Dufne's and change that Dufne into Qwerty189. :p
    If I haven't forgotten by the time I get the opportunity to do so, that is. ;)
    Dufne likes this.
  5. Well, Rhyll would have been Qwerty. Any with only 1 l is me :p
  6. This isn't over yet! ;)
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  7. Here? not sure ...

EDIT: put in spoiler, oops

607 likes this.
  8. , or the bigger immage
    607 likes this.
  9. Nope! Nice try. :)

That's correct, but could you perhaps upload another picture, with the entire picture and a circle around the location?
    How you did it now does ensure you found it, but I can't really use it for the answer in the 'Past pictures' spoiler. :)
    You're now at 30 CP, if you want to get any 'rewards', be sure to tell!
  10. Here it is, made by Jelle, but posted by me, as he did it on my computer :p

607 likes this.
  11. Sneak preview of the upcoming location:

Ducky went to the forest!
    I actually wanted to go take pictures there two weeks earlier, when the leaves were still in beautiful autumn colours, but it didn't work out; it was nice now too, anyway!
  12. I find this one very difficult!
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  13. Nice!
    How easily did you find it? I keep losing track of this one!
    Even right after taking the picture, me and my sister lost it! In fact, we couldn't even find it anymore in real life, before walking around to get a better angle! :eek:

I'll give Tom 5 and Jelle 4 CP. ;) Tom's account posted it, after all.
    Tom's now in shared 15th place and has finally got enough CP to make a request/claim a reward! :)
    And Jelle just entered the top 5, being at 34 CP. :)
    TomvanWijnen, Jelle68 and Sachrock like this.
  14. I have been wondering: why do people often like the discussion posts but never the pictures themselves? :p
  15. You're welcome ;)

:D
    607 likes this.
  16. Wow! Thank you, hahaha!
    nltimv likes this.
  17. Wow, Dufne too? :p
    Rhyblet likes this.
  18. Well, at first I was like "how the heck am I going to find that - not probably :p", but after searching for not too long, I found a purple blob, which indeed turned out to be the "lost" ducky. I usually look by zooming in a lot, and then going over the picture looking for purple.
    Funny thing was that Jelle and I found it at the exact same moment. We then looked at each other('s computer), looked back, and lost it again :p the second time we found it much quicker though, and then remembered where is was, compared to that bigish branch above it.

Thanks for giving the both of us points! :D

For me it's because for some reason I don't know I don't feel like I need to like the picture, but I do like posts in which you say "yay, you did well! :D". :p
    607 likes this.
  19. Kept forgetting, but here is one!
    nltimv likes this.