Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Yes!!! :D This was the car I grew up in, and I love it so much!! The first car with seat belts too, I believe! Pretty cool! It's such a beauty. <3 This is my preferred colour too, although the black one (not sure about the official name of the colour, but it seems black to me) is really nice too.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I think it was the first car to offer front seat belts as standard, but there were a couple before that offered them as options I believe - still really cool though! It's a really nice one, a lovely example, I can't fault it at all. I would love to have one like that :D

The black ones are definitely cool too :cool:
    607 likes this.
  3. An awesome targa top Porsche 911!
    607 likes this.
  4. The last of Haynes Motor Museum, the BMW E30 :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Who would like to see pictures from one of my local scrapyards? The pictures have not been uploaded or watermarked yet, but I could put them up for y'all if you'd like :D
  6. Well, I wouldn't know what there is to see, but I'm curious! :)
  7. Stacked cars for scrap! There should be some good shots there, with a few interesting cars - though I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do when out. I don't have time to upload the photos now but I'll do it later! :)
    607 likes this.
  8. I'll get the pictures up after Christmas most likely. Merry Christmas from Fendy Photography! :D
    607 likes this.
  9. Keep the cars comin... luv that old steel!
    I"ll throw some back from the wild west if I can this summer..
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. I have the scrapyard images uploaded and ready for watermarking, but my watermarking tool has decided to not work currently... :p Once I've got it all fixed up, you'll all get to see the first time I visited a proper scrapyard :D
    Raaynn and 607 like this.
  11. Nice! I havent been to one in years! Had to buy a lot via ebay for my car. (Though it was great I could find sooo much!)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. I managed to find a whole classic Panda vie eBay once, a bloke who owned a metal scrap business had it, I got some really rare parts for super cheap! What car do you have?
    607 likes this.
  13. FDNY21 and Sachrock like this.
  14. Getting rarer all the time I guess, though AMC isnt as popular with the masses, and many dont even remember the company nor the car. There are at least 100 left with my interior.

This is my previous car, but almost identical to the current one including current color.

Currently in storage though... i miss her :(
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  15. Old cars always are getting rarer! AMC wasn't up with Dodge and the like back in the day I suppose, Chevy and Ford etc, you're right in saying not many people know the company but those that do know the awesome cars that they did make :D

One favourite of mine is the AMC Gremlin! Probably one of my favourite videos...

In storage because of winter I suppose? 100 is quite low but not quite as rare as my Fiat Panda Fizz is now, there's 34 of my type left on the road with the special Fizz interior and I bet around half if not more of those are the green one, mine is the red one!

I bet yours has a much bigger engine and probably gets a few more looks than mine though :p
    Raaynn likes this.
  16. Ha, too bad they didn't use a Gremy with a V8...! You could buy a stock racing version called the Gremlin X with a 304ci. The Javelin has a 360ci, though in high school I had a 401.... Mustang eater.
    Did you know they make a Gremlin with a Gucci Interior? AMC was the first company to have designer interiors.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. That would be a load of fun! :p Probably a *bit* of a handful... but here's one doing a burnout anyway! The Gremlin X looks awesome, I heard of it before!

I didn't know they made a Gremlin with a Gucci interior... that's pretty cool actually! Fiat Pandas (classic type) had a lot of special designers too. One of my favourites is the Fiat Panda Sergio Tacchini, only 7 left on the road with a handful on SORN (off roads)!

The interiors on them are worth a fortune in good condition. The only Panda with a green interior, made with neat designs and logos too!

One other favourite is one that I'd love to have one day in the next couple of years, a Fiat Panda 4x4 Sisley. 43 left on the roads with over a 100 more off the roads, probably farmer vehicles... used to be worth a few hundred quid, now a few thousand! These Sisley editions were kitted with headlamp washers integrated into the bumper, commonly came with a front and/or rear bull bar, roof rack and sun roof, and all of them had special rowing boat designs imprinted inside and on the side trims and mudflaps of the car. Not to mention the interior, a white/cream which was specially designed, unfortunately they tend to be quite grubby after almost 30 years of families/farmers owning them! :p

EDIT: Almost forgot, they painted the wheels white for them as well. And they had a custom bonnet vent which is matched to the colour of the car. And the Sisley models were the only Pandas available with the special metallic paint too... and so on, you get the idea ;)
    607 likes this.
  18. Ahhhh... that sisley looks so cool! I love the rarities and have a huge list.... I have seen a number of designer interiors, just that amc started it.. gucci.. then pierre cardin (mine) then a Cassini Matador... but one to look up is the Levi interior on the Hornet or Jeep.. very cool! Jeans interior..

For unique i know hundreds of very cool concept cars and very low production (under 10) vehicles that.... well we would need a thread or yours will be going way off topic. All we need is an Aussie to help us with the cool uniques they have down under... i love some of their styles too...
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  19. We've got Fendy's Car Love Thread, right? ;)
    FDNY21 and Raaynn like this.