Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Who can say no to classic Toyota? Apart from when they cheated in the WRC but we won't talk about that... these cars were from before that time ;)

The old and retro ones really do look cool... so rare!
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  2. We didn't finish off Grand Finals, so next up will be some shots from that event! I've just got to dig through and find the ones I haven't posted yet :p

A nice little Fiat Cinq from the event!

Peugeot 205 rocking it around the track :cool:
  3. I tried the Twitter thing for the photography. Still not sure how I'll use it, but it's set up ready for when we begin the racing events next year!
    https://twitter.com/fednehz
    607 likes this.
  4. The Disklok advertised car in the saloons championship was very different to all of the other cars at Grand Finals!

Ginetta :cool:
    AnonReturns, 607 and TechNinja_42 like this.
  5. Trying to find the pictures I haven't posted from Grand Finals is hard because I did it in a semi-odd order so that I could rush it before Audi Driver. My mistake :p

Scirocco came in damaged...

The Mini getting ready for the day ahead!
  6. Ah, I love this one!! :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. What do you love about it? Personally, I like how it shows all the effort that goes in before a race! :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Indeed!
    It's not like most action shots as it's not moving, but I do feel like there's something happening, more than in a picture of a car parked somewhere.
    And I like the car itself too, of course. :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. That does make sense. There's a story to every picture!

Can't go wrong with a classic Mini :cool:
    607 likes this.
  10. Images I haven't posted are proving again proving even harder to find each time I go to look... I'm sure there's a lot I haven't done, it just teaches me I should go in order, not in quality eh :p

Here's the interior of a Mini race car from Grand Finals :)
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Another one of the rare Davrians/Darrians out on track :)
  12. When Formula Fords spin out on the grass, they take a lot of the freshly mown stuff with them...
  13. The Mighty Minis, before they went out to race...
    607, BlinkyBinky and AnonReturns like this.
  14. The Mini Spitfire :cool:
  15. More of the Mighty Mini line-up...
  16. As always some pretty sweeeeeeet photos man.
    (Hopefully I can get myself motivated as much as you are in photography)

It must be getting a tad nippy for you though. Are your sort of car events all year or are they starting to decrease as we step into winter?
  17. Thank you! :) Yes, all race events stopped a month or two ago, so my photos being posted are leftovers from over the year now. I will be attending a small car meet at a museum in December though, which will definitely be nippy, but I'll be there with my car as well :cool:
    pterojackdyl and AnonReturns like this.
  18. I'm going to :D
    pterojackdyl and FDNY21 like this.
  19. kudos for the 'business continues as usual'

(*too)
    Have Fun! c:

[Edit]Jack doesn't know how to quote properly.. or preview before he posts.
    607 likes this.
  20. Coming up soon - some Scrapyard shots!

Also coming up in a couple of weeks will be the Haynes Motor Museum car meet, watch out for shots from that :cool:
    607 likes this.