Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Look at the headlight and it looks like an eye, match that with the grille on the car and it just looks really sorry and sad! :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  2. Back to some beautiful original Ur quattros <3_<3
    Qkazoochan and AnonReturns like this.
  3. Hm... the picture is well-done, but for some reason this car doesn't appeal to me like the ones on the previous page... perhaps it's a combination of the colour and viewing it from the back as opposed to the front.
    Anyway, not that it matters, it's your favourite car, not mine :p But I happened to really like the blue one posted ()
    Qkazoochan and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Even I myself would agree that the blue one is nicer :) I still of course like it very much as it is my favourite car, but I am prouder of the blue car shot... I have plenty more pictures of them to upload so you tell me what you think of the next combinations and colours where appropriate :D

Why not upload one now? Here, an older version of the quattro, potentially an A1 rally (if so, very very expensive ex-works car!)
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  5. Fendy, like you, my favorite car is the quattro :p Also keep up the good photos!
  6. Another quattro fan boy eh ;) What do you like about them? :)
  7. I Honestly don't know. I think it was watching you play Dirt Rally made it my favorite car. Also hearing about it more than any other car.
  8. I did drive it like a bit of a lunatic! That was fun being able to show it off to you on a Steam Stream :p Didn't realize that sort of thing was possible... Glad to have found that option!
  9. :p
  10. Not only did we have new cars and old cars, rally cars and road going cars, but we had race prepared cars too! Take a look at this second gen coupe... Absolutely awesome looking car, great sounding too, but it did manage to break down after a couple of sessions. Likely taken back in, fixed up quickly and put back out again!
  11. Here's a special one. The Audi Le Mans car! :D
  12. Audi Driver International at Castle Combe :) Audi brought along some of their own cars but most of the cars there are just general owners, though this was a nice find! :D
  13. So... I did a bit more of that GTA Online photography... :rolleyes:

Stock Willard Faction (Buick)

Custom Willard Faction and Stock Willard Faction (Buicks)
    Qkazoochan and Lockdown32 like this.
  14. Bump
    Lockdown32 likes this.