Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I believe I have one or two more but the best ones are shown - as long as you're following the thread then you'll see more of my edits later anyway! Glad you like it 607, means a lot to me! :D
    607 likes this.
  2. This is a Davrian - a personal favourite! I believe it's the Davrian Dragon. Very rare cars, it was nice to see one at Castle Combe at Grand Finals Race Day!
  3. Line up of BMWs for the BMW championship at Castle Combe - Grand Finals!
    Qkazoochan, jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  4. Bump
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. I love the photos
  6. Thank you Tahitan :) Any particular favourites/anything particular that I'm doing very well?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. I love that your photos are so clear and that there is a lot of color. I also like that your images have more than one center piece.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  8. Thanks for the feedback Tahitan! Much appreciated :)
    607, jacob5089 and Tahitan like this.
  9. Went to Audi Driver International and it was great! Lots of original quattros which is fantastic, love seeing these machines!

First up, a familiar face! Here's a photo of a blue Audi quattro I saw at Donington a good number of months ago:

Here's a picture that I took of it at Audi Driver today (Castle Combe)!
    Qkazoochan, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  10. I saw so many old quattros today and it was great <3_<3
  11. FOT 5X, Audi quattro A2 was there again also, we see this one a lot and I'm thankful for that! :D
    Qkazoochan and AnonReturns like this.
  12. Okay, so I saw a lot of quattros, but this very long line of Audi RS3s was also very nice... ;)
  13. I'm not sure why this Audi TT was there as it was pretty broken and also had rusty brake discs so has been like this for quite a long while, meaning someone took it to Audi day for, well, a reason that is unknown to me... Anyway, here it is, apparently it came off a road, hit a ditch and did a flip :eek: *picking up off of a conversation somebody else had by the truck*
    Qkazoochan and 607 like this.
  14. Happy birthday to this thread :p
    AnonReturns, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  15. It's been a whole year? Oh my :eek: Thanks for the heads up Soul! :p

I never thought that I'd keep this thread along for so long - I even moved from using my phone to using a Nikon DSLR camera. Thanks for the support everyone, hopefully I can post pictures here for a long time to come! :)
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  16. Aw... it looks so sad :c

Also, wow, a year already? Nice!
  17. I never thought we'd get to a year of photos either, strange how time flies! How awesome! :D

The TT does look a bit sorry :(
    607 likes this.
  18. Glad to be of service :rolleyes:
    More like a bit, err... crippled. Like, really crippled. And unusable.
    FDNY21 likes this.