Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Well, this might be the last edit that I do for you guys until I get off of holiday. What better note to go off on than the note of a 5 cylinder charging through the forests? ;)
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  2. Those lights on the front... :eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Very useful at night, in fog and in the snow ;) (not my picture)
    Qkazooo, 607 and NathanRP like this.
  4. Going on holiday, I might be able to get my photos from my DSLR onto my laptop and edit one or two of those but that depends on whether or not hotel internet permits. We'll see! :D
  5. I found a beautiful Jaguar E-Type for the wheel/tyre shot, is this one what you were imagining? :D

Also, what other requests did you have? Wacky coloured Audis? Haven't seen any yet :p
    Qkazooo, 607 and Hashhog like this.
  6. That's very nicely done!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Thanks 607! I think I put my ideas to good use and gave a nice impression in that image :D
    hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  8. Oooo, that picture is very fancy indeed. :D It wasn't what I was thinking of, but I think your picture is much better. :) And yeah, my other request was just weird colored Audis. :p
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. I'm on the watch out for out of the blue Audis, but I haven't seen anything odd yet :p Is there a different way that I could take the tyre picture which is closer to your suggestion? :) Thanks hash! :D
  10. Basically, I was thinking picture of the very bottom of a wheel, as though you were under the car; ya know, the part that's normally on the ground. :p I was kind of interested to see if you could pull it off, and kind of interested to see what such a goal could produce (and it ended producing a pretty darn good picture!). The only ways I could think of doing it would be if the car were somehow raised up, OR (this way would be much easier) if the tire weren't attached to the car, since I don't think I ever specified that the tire had to be part of a car. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. You silly Americans spelling it tire... Anyway, I'll keep this in mind and see if I can get something sometime! :D Some cars that have more ground clearance would give me an easy shot at crouching down and putting my DSLR under the car, I'll see if I can do something with that... If I get good results (and if I remember ;)) then I'll post it here sometime! :D
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. You sill Brits spelling it tyour... :p And interesting, thanks! :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Back off holiday now, need some time to adjust and then pictures should be posted here again!
    607 likes this.