Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Great photos!
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  2. Thank you Kitty :)
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  3. I know what you mean, but it takes away from the picture lol.
  4. There's a focus in my images and I try not to put the writing on the main focus, just near it so that it doesn't take away but also makes me feel safer about my images. If you know a good PC program/app or anything that is easy to use and can add semi-transparent watermarks though and you can help me improve by telling me where to put that, then that would be much appreciated.
    607 likes this.
  5. I wasn't sure what to use as a watermark, so I used the EMC logo :p Made with Paint.net. I wouldn't know what to use as a watermark and where to put it, though.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I didn't even see it, I had to concentrate really hard to see xD Maybe if it was a little less transparent... Not sure what to use as a logo though D: Or where to put it, as you say
  7. You can make it as transparent as you want, anywhere from 0 to 255 opacity.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. What would y'all like to see next? :)
  9. I really don't care too much what it is, I like all your work :p I often prefer action pictures above those of stationary cars, though.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Didn't even need to crop it, this is probably the most perfectly timed picture I will ever get of a car moving around the track... Bone stock image too, no editing at all, just stuck the watermark on and here she is! Mitsubishi Lancer Evo :)
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  11. Nissan Silvia tearing it up at RS Combe 2015! :)
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  12. Sorry guys, there will be no more pictures here for a little while as far as I know, as I won't have access to my pictures on holiday. I may be able to give this thread the occasional bump and be able to receive constructive criticism and tips in the holiday, so please feel free to still post here! Thanks!
    607 likes this.