Feed The Beast Server

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Dec 16, 2012.

1. bump for the peoplez, this is fun, and unlike other FTB servers, we dont have lag.
  2. We've spoken multiple times and Im still not able to log in, I'm guessing you dont have the ability to edit the list, who then do I need to talk to to get on access list to be able to log in?
  3. ugh, i whitelist people all the time. you have to do it once or twice :/
  4. I play FTB, although I barely know how to do anything in it.
    Joining would probably teach me and it sounds fun, so could someone send the IP? :)
  5. added.
  6. I first found out about FTB when Mindcrack started doing it, and I downloaded it when EMCon was over. I don't know how to do anything, really...so could I join the server? :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. adding you to teh convo as we speak/type
  8. I'll play. Nukes ahoy!
  9. OK dude, well I've tried to log on like 5 times in the last day and a half after talking to you multiple times and you havent added me yet, so I'm guessing you're not planning on adding me, which is fine.
  10. sorry, i think whitelist isnt working, ill get on it. ill whitelist you, and keep doing so. its not that i dont want to or anything of the sort, its that it wont list you.
  11. ok problem SHOULD be solved. let me know ASAP if the problem persists.
  12. MAKE SURE TO USE THE DIREWOLF V4 VERSION, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK.
  13. since the tekkit servers are being deinied what is like 20 mods u think a 50-68 modpack server wont be?
  14. Reread the first line of what you quoted.
    SoulPunisher and penfoldex like this.
  15. dylan's own private PvP server, join to get killed as soon as he sees you.
  16. I suppose I'll join. PM me?
  17. ill add you, and ignore dejaja, he just didnt like us -.-
  18. yeah, I didnt like getting killed 3 times within my first 5 min of logging on, 2 of those were by you with a weapon., followed by you going "lolz". -.-

ENJOY HIS SERVER.
  19. DeJaja I'm sorry for what he did but I promise you he paid for what he did as I am very serius about other people's conditions and would work in a coal mine just so other people could enjoy their stay in the ftb server.
  20. Every time I started "fresh" on their server, I ran far away to some obscene location so nobody would follow me or bother me.

Since I was the only one playing legit, they ended up moving the spawn inside my house. While I did eventually get it moved, my location was no longer safe. I got the amazing opportunity to log on only to find a local house had been griefed on a no griefing server.. by one of the operators. While the server owner watched and laughed.

It's for this reason that I preferred Aikar's iSmooch's FTB server over this one, but after the livestream I haven't been able to get Aikar to reset it.
    SoulPunisher and jkjkjk182 like this.