Feed The Beast Server

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Dec 16, 2012.

1. so its broke im guessing?
  2. I'd avoid this at all costs. My anti-virus detected multiple threats from the launcher, and my computer was later overrun with error messages, rendering it unusable to the point that I had to hard boot it.
  3. just scaned both the exe and jar with 2 of my 3 antivirues
    its safe.

idk what you downloaded but there is something wrong with it.
  4. Are you sure you got it from the official site? (www.feed-the-beast.com) I also scanned both launcher versions and my Anti-virus didn't detect a single issue, nor am I getting any error messages.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  5. You shouldn't be having multiple antivirus programs running, they can conflict.
  6. mine dont :p VIPRE and AVG
  7. hey can i join can u send me the ip?
  8. already did.
  9. Send me the IP i wish to play FTB!!!!!!!!
  10. Id love to join if thats okay
  11. t
    hats fine :3
  12. Whoa, I never heard of this until this thread! I would totally like to check this out, could you send me the IP?

Quick question though, how do you go back to normal MC to log in to EMC after you get FTB?
  13. It's kinda like Tekkit, you download the launcher and run it through there. You can just close it out and open regular Minecraft. There probably is a way to run Vanilla on FTB launcher like there is Tekkit but I didn't mess with too much on it haha.
  14. OMG, im watching videos on ftb right now.. and im actually excited about mc again!! this looks awesome!!!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. PM me and we'll talk.