Feed The Beast Server

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Dec 16, 2012.

1. i can promise you that wont happen again. it wasnt my doing. i guess jean wanted a legit neighborhood. just avoid sullys shenanigans and you will be just fine xD
  2. I'd like the IP please but I won't play if it isn't fair and all of you grief.
  3. Oh, I forgot about sully. He turned my house into gravel. So two of the operators are griefers. Good statistic.

No, wait, that Orange guy is also a griefer. All he does is kill people by fall damage using a portal gun.

Wow!

All of the server staff are griefers!
    Except maybe Jeanzl2000. Maybe.
    SoulPunisher and nfell2009 like this.
  4. you know, i know you can punish me, but let me be striaght with you. im VERY sure i am the only sane person on the staff team. yes, i know orange and sully so things, they bug me, and there isnt a thing i can do about it.

if you dont like our server, thats fine, by all means go play somewhere that makes you happy. i cant help that we may have a crazy staff, ( and did i mention orange was deopped? ) but i cant help that.
  5. Listen, I'm not trying to be mean honestly, but I think I'll find another FTB server with a little more mature community. Dont take this the wrong way, but judging from your 2 accounts on EMC your either 12 or 15 years old and Dylan is around 18... personally, I don't think we have much in common. At the moment I am searching the FTB forums for a more adult orientated server..

But still, dylan thanks for opening my eyes to FTB, it really is epic and I never would have known about it had it not been for this thread, so thanks for that! And good luck with your server, I'm sure there are plenty of people on EMC that would fit right in.
  6. Witch orange guy?
  7. im not 18, but thanks for the compliment :p i hope you find one that fits your personality. most of the people on our server are under 16.
  8. You say that as if thats a good thing...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. probably. its fun, you just have to ignore sully the troll, orange is under control. you may see me threaten jean with nukes every now and then though, he deops me like once a week xD
  10. If I click on your name its says "male 18" on your emc profile... if you are NOT 18, you should probably put your correct age...
  11. i did that then
    as to not restrict anything, i would change it to 13, but i cant.
  12. In the convo I started with you, Can you give me the link to the website?
  13. Yes you can, I have 12 as my profile. I'm that cool that it let me :p

nah Just pm a mod and be polite, maybe throw in a compliment.
  14. okay but its a 1 liner sentence...
  15. I stumbled upon a random wither when walking in the wilderness, looking for some rubber trees. Now I'm afraid of connecting again.:confused:
  16. When I was OP I didn't grief :rolleyes:

And I lag a lot, does anyone else get this?
  17. I only get huge lag spikes when TPing somewhere, nothing else.
  18. Might be why
  19. Alright, who put a random Moon-Portal in the Western Wasteland?
    My W key got stuck when I was looking at it and now I lost pretty much everything that was precious to me. -.-
  20. I played with Alex earlier today. I would like a white list.