Favorite TV show thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sweetie_Pea, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Doctor Who. Although I used to watch paranormal investigation shows like Destination Truth and Fact or Fake. I just haven't caught up with them yet.
  2. The Simpsons, Top Gear U.K., The Colbert Report
    Apocryphan likes this.
  3. New Tricks...
    Its a British program with three old detectives...
  4. Doctor Who and MLP: FIM.... though you can probably tell from my avatar.
  5. Umm... Warehouse 13, Once upon a time, world's dumbest, Merlin, Defiance, Living with Hope, The Middle, and some others :p
  6. I love the The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra! :)
  7. I love both of those shows. I don't know whether or not The Legend of Korra will have a new season though. I hope they come out with something. :)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.

8. I got very excited when I saw it... Though, at the end was disappointing... :(
  9. Wow, thanks so much! I can't wait for September then! I'll be looking forward to watching it! :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. Royal Pains and anything on Cooking Channel or Food Network.
    Apocryphan and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  11. why does everybody like Top Gear British Version, why not the american version.
  12. who here remembers classic mad tv, spy vs spy, alot of good shows listed already, but Dragonball series, Naruto, and The IT Crowd (its on netflix if you havent seen it, its not just nerdy jokes :p)

Edit: and Ren and Stimpy, rugrats, doug, 2 angry beavers
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  13. Doctor Who, Sherlock and um…the first 2 seconds of the 5 PM news. :p
    Apocryphan likes this.
  14. after the first 2 seconds, they talk, and i feel stupider just for listening to it
  15. THIS IS MY FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME. I SLEEP AND BREATH BIG BANG THEORY.

Here is 3 of the many animes I've watched and will always remember.
    1: Darker Than Black

2: Hitman Reborn

3: Berserk

(For those of you who know a little something about Berserk... Yes, I know that this is a manga image I have read and catched up with the manga also :))
    Ark_Warrior1 and deathconn like this.
  16. Spongebob, One Piece, MythBusters
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  17. Defiance! I watched that as well. And glee. I'm a very diverse person.

Edit: I have never seen Dr. Who. I'm guessing I should start watching it before krysyy and moose and countless others abolish me.
  18. WWE
    doctor.who
    NCIS
    NCIS,LA
    NCIS,LAS VEGAS
  19. Yeah TopGear (UK version) is really funny did u watch the new series Episiode 21 I think it is and How it is made is really cool too, I watched them blow a pigs head off. (Btw the pig was dead lol)