Favorite TV show thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sweetie_Pea, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Hello, emc! Let's all get to know each other and see what things we all like, about what our favorite tv show is. So below, just post what your favorite tv show is. It doesn't matter if it is animated, action, drama, or comedy, just pick a tv show that you like. Let's all know each other and talk about our favorite tv shows!
    My favorite tv shows, comedy and action, is:
    Comedy: Spongebob Squarepants
    Action/Drama: Lost

Have fun! :D
  2. Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad
  3. Spongebob, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Lost are my top three favs. But I have a lot.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  4. The Walking Dead :D
  5. my parents are in love with that show! but I don't watch it, but they say it's really good.
  6. Big Bang theory, HIMYM, scrubs, rules of engagement. Basically any sit com's

:)
  7. Adventure Time, Incredible Crew... Basically anything stupid and pointless :D
  8. South Park and DBZ.
    Apocryphan and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  9. Walking Dead and MLP: FiM.
    Nevermind I was obviously not thinking.

Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. Lost was one of the best shows I have ever seen.
  11. The big bang theory, Stargate (SG1, SGA, SGU)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  12. Lost is the best show ever!
    samsimx and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  13. I know, right? When I first watched it, my mind was blown, cause the story was just wonderful! I love Lost!
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  14. My mind is still blown
    Panda_Paradise and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  15. I love lost! I also love the big bang theory! Vampire diaries and trueblood are also favorites! And dexter!
  16. Hmmm...do you have to ask? =P

In addition to Doctor Who, I love The Big Bang Theory, TopGear (only british version), Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, HIMYM, and Greys Anatomy =) Oh and all those cool, How is it made shows are awesome too
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  17. Mobile Suit Gundam 79' would probably be my favorite show.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  18. Breaking Bad has to be my favorite TV show.
    Sweetie_Pea and KoenJanssen like this.
  19. I don't really television that often, but if I had to choose, it would probably have to be something short (like 10-15 minutes per episode) and easy to understand, but with undertones that change EVERYTHING, so I suppose Adventure time is good, although I really did like Gravity falls, although that's over now I think.
    Apocryphan and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  20. At the end, everything kept getting weird..

I guess one of my top favorites would be The Walking Dead.. I like any paranormal tv show.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.