EYT: Emc Yearbook Team 2017

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 1, 2017.

?

Happy New Year!

2017 :D 30 vote(s) 88.2%
2017 :( 4 vote(s) 11.8%

1. NOT THE YOUTUBE TEAM
    Have you ever used the words ‘I think/remember/recall?’ Do you remember funny moments from your favorite staff? If you answered no to any of these questions, tough luck! No need to fear these questions, the EYT has formed! :D (another reminder: not the youtube team)

Directory

2. Who-What

Who?
    We are all regular, volunteers who want to help the community even more. Most All the players aren’t signed up for editing and creating the yearbook. Here are two roles.
    Screenshooter - players that attend in-game events a lot and are willing to take screenshots of funny chat, poses, or actions.
    • Sub-roles:
    • Forum Browser - player that keeps track of important forum events/trends
    • Chat Snapper - player that takes screenshots of important or funny chat events
    • Image Storage - designated player that organizes all images
    Editor - player that knows design and graphics very well, uses solid editing software

What?
    All of us work together to create a fantastic yearbook, to be released at the end of the year. The yearbook will contain sections of each month with important forum/in-game events. (Maybe a individual profile pic for everyone idk) There are many extra benefits for these volunteers.
    -Personalized credits page and extra info
    -Exclusive EnderGraphics benefits
    -Learn more ways to take screenshots
    -Help the emc community
    -Have experience on a team while working with other players
  3. How to Join
    Screenshooter Requirements
    Not many actually.
    -Lots of in-game activity OR lots of forum activity
    -Able to attend most emc events
    -Knowledge of taking screenshots, using F buttons when needed, and posting images on forums through imgur or other image site
    -Positive attitude

Editor Requirements
    -Submit past work
    -Knowledge of posting images on forums and editing book pages
    -Positive attitude

If you want to join the team, please respond in the thread, entering either position. Most of you will join screenshooters.
  4. Q+A

Are you guys an official team of emc?
    Yes and no. We all will work together throughout the year, discussing further events and news. However, I would like this to be a player-made team. This team should show that regular players do care about the server and forums. Our team demonstrates that regular players are willing to help thrive EMC, not complain about every issue.

Are there rupees involved in the project?
    Not officially, but I may throw in some here and there. Also, if members are doing their jobs successfully, I can add surprises whenever. :p

Who decides members on the team?
    All current members will vote for each player, signing up for screenshooter. For editors, I will decide the factors and qualities of that player.

Aren’t you (EnderSkele) really busy right now?
    I have a lot on my plate, but I have been on vacation for the holidays. I’m sorry for not completing my projects on time - I guess. Don’t worry. I will get SO MUCH done the next week. :D

What will the finished yearbook look like?
    I’m not sure about this one, but I hope that it will look great. I have had so much practice with my graphics and design; I’m taking on a larger project.

Who created the banner?
    I did. :p

Why is the grammar so bad in this thread?
    I'm tired. It's New Year's Eve. I will correct any mistakes later in the week. >.<
  5. Updates/Ideas
    Every week/month, one of our members will post an update on current images/events that are trending into the yearbook. Links will eventually go here.

• 2017 New Year Party
    • Shel's Santa Helper Award
    • Slvr's Promotion :D
    • Typical/Misc. Event Screenshots

GeneralWillikers
    • players (with images) according to length on emc.. (year, 2 years, 3 years, etc.)
    • Also add a staff team section with all other teams as well
    ChespinXMas2k16 and BlinkyBinky like this.
  6. Current Members
    607 - Screenshooter, Forum Browser
    Dufne - Screenshooter, Chat Snapper, Image Storage
    EnderSkele - Director, Editor, Screenshooter
    Kytula - Screenshooter
    MajorHaze - Screenshooter, Chat Snapper
    Raaynn - Screenshooter
    Themoglover - Screenshooter
    xXBruhItzCicXx - Screenshooter

We are open to more members. Please respond in this thread, no pm’s. :p
  7. Great thread! Very nicely set up!
    And I'm dabbing... wonderful! :rolleyes:
  8. Awesome! You still looking for a screenshotter? Cause I would love a place :)
    607 likes this.
  9. One thought here remembering how they use to do these in real life. Will you have the Emc community vote on the cover of the Year Book. It also would be cool to have each Image of the players but split them up how long they been here. So have the 5 year people the 4 year people the 3 year people and so on. Then have a staff page. Just some thoughts.
    LuckyPat, 607, ChristmasTower and 2 others like this.
  10. That would be cool but most likely impossible. I won't want to use in game images; I might model everyone. :/ Hey you want to be On the team?
  11. I would love to be on the team but have no time to be part of it or help in any way. But ty for offer.
  12. Vote on the cover? How do you mean?
    Having all people on would get way too big, we've got thousands of players. :p
  13. Post it on the forums not as a poll but create a um (spread sheet that keeps track of votes.) Not all players would have to vote because a lot are un active anymore. You could have a form about it where you have all the options of a cover then have a separate link to a voting page. Then after so long you can check the votes and decide a winner.
  14. Yeah, I get how we could do the voting, but I mean, what covers could you potentially have? Did you have anything in mind?
    Ender's really good with graphics, so I suppose he could create some possible designs...
    Interesting idea!
  15. No I mean it could be anything because we are only getting started into the year 2017. Maybe it could be of a build contest build. The possibilities are endless.
    607 likes this.
  16. build? On the cover?
  17. bump updated the updates :p
  18. I would love to be a screenshotter!
    Cici here knows how to screenshot and post pictures through imgur!
    And of course I have a positive attitude!
    :p:)
    607 likes this.
  19. You're in btw.. I sent you the official convo too
  20. yay! ok thanks! ill go check it out!