EYT: Emc Yearbook Team 2017

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 1, 2017.

?

Happy New Year!

2017 :D 30 vote(s) 88.2%
2017 :( 4 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Quick Update: 1/25/2017
    I'm excited that we are approaching the ending of our first month. We got a ton of screenies and events logged for you all. If you haven't seen the 'updates' section, in the OP, be sure to check that out. All of our members have agreed on a wix site.
    Why?
    1. Its easy to use and add photos instead of using complex code.
    2. Some of our members will be able to edit now! Cheers for me
    3. I can customize almost anything on the site, so we can adjust to EMC standards and preferences.
    4. It looks beautiful. Except that annoying watermark, which I am not paying for.. ;)

Another 'work in progress,' GeneralWillikers made an amazing suggestion for the yearbook, which I will implement pretty soon. Depending on the amount of players that signup, I might model everyone (like a mini avatar).

Thats all for the end of January and I'm excited for February! We will see a lot more cupid bows, maybe contests, and community appreciation awards? Also, trimester finals are ending this and next week for me. I can finally relax soon. ;)
    -Ender
    Kytula likes this.
  2. Huh, didn't notice that.
    I might've seen some members consenting to it... but voting for it? Not really, I think. And not all members, either. Or it must've been in private.
    I mean, I guess the choice is fine, as nobody opposed to it, but this wording threw me off a little.
  3. Well, no one made oppositions except you, which means everyone else is fine with it. Changing it to 'agreed on'
  4. That sounds better. ;) (it hasn't been changed yet, though :p)
    I don't think I made oppositions either, by the way.
  5. The new graphic's really nice!
    I like the old one too, though, so I'll store it here. :p

Themoglover and Kytula like this.
  6. Why? Because you were directly in the middle? :p This PFG is the best one I have ever created.
  7. Oh, I absolutely prefer the new one! It's great!
    I think the other one is too funny to just disappear, though. :p
    Kytula likes this.
  8. bump - still looking for more players! :D
  9. bump - we need new players. Some of our members have stepped down or left emc. :(
    607 and Sealeon like this.
  10. bump - we need more people!
  11. Hmm, People to run around and take screen shots. Sounds like your looking for players who don't play but observe.
  12. You can do both at the same time. In fact, it's probably easier to observe well if you also actively play, as you'll know what to look for.
  13. What? I have taken perfect screenshots while playing firefloor.. Its not that hard.
    607 likes this.
  14. Progress Update: Hardly Any..

Seriously, the forum events section is very bland right now. We used to have monthly forum events, monthly updates, and awards, but all of that has dissappeared.. :eek: I am really worried about this yearbook if this goes on for the whole year. Where are those events? Community Awards? Building Contest? Writing Contest? Something!
    SirTah likes this.