Expansion to Blue Ribbon Hotel to Four Lots!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ignoramoose, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I will donate 2,500k?
  2. Once you donate I'll add you to the board and the list on this topic. You'll just /rupees pay me and it should show up.
  3. sent :D
  4. Nfell2009 has donated 2500 rupees!

That brings the totals to:

Alexchance has donated a total of 110000 rupees
    Biscuitboy has donated a total of 80602 rupees
    Nole has donated a total of 72601 rupees
    ImParanoid has donated a total of 55100 rupees (Pro_G4ngst4 donated 10100 of it).
    Nfell2009 has donated 2500 rupees
    Migueldemesa has donated a total of 2000 rupees
  5. Yay! im not last to donate on the list :p
  6. Amazing architecture... :eek:
  7. I am wondering how much for a mega penthouse as I would like one but I don't have enough money to be top donator. So could I put in a deposit or something of the likes to be guaranteed one?
  8. Like I said earlier, it really depends on the size they end up at. A penthouse costs 8k, and right now we're planning on 3 times the size of a normal penthouse, which would equal 24k for permanent permissions.

It honestly probably costs more for us to build them than that, so that's not a final price and don't hold me to it. We will know for sure when they are built.

You can't necessarily be guaranteed one. The list of donator's get their choice of rooms, starting from the top and going down. We're expecting 8 super penthouses, so assuming you wanted one, as long as you're in the top 8 people, you'd be fine. As 6 people have donated, you could donate 1r and be on the list. Nothing stops two people from donating 2 rupees though and putting you in 9th.
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Gonna donate 1000 More Rupees, When i can get on. :)
  10. Ok. I will save up and maybe donate about 5000 - 10000r.
  11. damn you XD
    migueldemesa likes this.
  12. Do inform me if you have a vacant room!

13. >.> I feel unappreciated, XD
  14. and me

15. I'll update the signs. This post is the most up to date source for everything (but I'll make sure to get you both on the signs tonight.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  16. and i can give some chests and stuff
  17. Soulpunisher has donated 1000 rupees!

That brings the totals to:

Alexchance has donated a total of 110000 rupees
    Biscuitboy has donated a total of 80602 rupees
    Nole has donated a total of 72601 rupees
    ImParanoid has donated a total of 55100 rupees (Pro_G4ngst4 donated 10100 of it).
    Nfell2009 has donated 2500 rupees
    Migueldemesa has donated a total of 2000 rupees
    Soulpunisher has donated 1000 rupees
  18. Sold one of your dragon eggs, and still taking in donations... xD
  19. That's right. What's a donation supposed to be? I had enough money before the dragon egg sale to build it myself sans donations. The whole idea of donations is to help out projects on the server.

It also goes toward the cost of a room, so other than the top 4 people (who have donated more than their rooms will cost), it also has the side effect of being a preorder.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.