Expansion to Blue Ribbon Hotel to Four Lots!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ignoramoose, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Biscuitboy, he will update soon lol. Sorry I didn't see the donation amongst all the shop history.
  2. It sure does! I see no one is taking my previous "if you donate all your rupees to the hotel, you're gonna have a bad time" comment to heart :)

Biscuitboy has donated a total of 80602 rupees
    Nole has donated a total of 58601 rupees
    ImParanoid has donated a total of 55100 rupees (Pro_G4ngst4 donated 10100 of it).
    Migueldemesa has donated a total of 2000 rupees

3764 has the original hotel if you'd like to see a suite or penthouse. The final rooms will take a bit before they are done. I can pop the building up overnight (I've got the materials now), but the interiors take a long time to organize.
  3. sure that smp3?
  4. It's on SMP2
  5. kk will visit soon :D
  6. Merf. So I hope not all rooms will go for 80k? xD
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. he got over like 500k prob.
  8. I think anyone that donated 50k+ should get first picks ( goign top to bot amount of course) I dont want to have donated 45k for nothing :)
  9. Let me know on how much a penthouse is ;) I would like one depending on the price!
  10. Oh yeah, you'll get a room for sure. Its just going to go in order of donation which pick you get, and the top donator will get the room with the dragon egg in it.
  11. really wanted that dragon egg, but no way can I keep up with them lol.
  12. To be clear, the room will have the dragon egg on a pedestal, I'm not giving away to the winner.
  13. Yeah i know, I would be able to brag I own a room with a dragon egg in it! lol
  14. That's the deal. I may move both eggs to it, depending on how it suits the rooms. If so, the top two donators will have them.
  15. When is it expected to be done?
  16. maybe put the other one in the next top donator's room?
  17. The outside's go really fast. The insides not so much. I'd guess about 2 weeks, but that's an estimate, depends on how the designs for the huge penthouses go.

That's what I said :p
  18. i mean like 2nd top donator
  19. Yeah. That's what I was meaning. The top 2 donators would get eggs in their rooms.
    krysyyjane9191 and Nole972 like this.
  20. Update: AlexChance has donated 110,000 rupees to the project so he is the current leader. Thanks Alex!
    AlexChance likes this.