[EVENTS] Empire Events Minor Changes

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jun 18, 2015.

1. An Empire Events Organizer?
    LOVE!

And congrats, Dramanya! :)
    Dramanya likes this.
  2. Awesome! Its good to see other staff besides kryssy and aikar post. :) Nice ideas!
    607 and EffinBatman like this.
  3. This is awesome! Can't wait!
  4. I have a question. Since these are a lot of events happening, When will name change happen? I've chaged my name 3 times. I'm tired of it it still being "HelloKittyRo".
    Although, I like that name a lot.
    I want to know thow.
    Why you ask?
    I'm a very smart person, also, I'm curious.
  5. Yes, I'm sure Kill that Chin is still going to be there. I'm not sure, but I think.. (Is that an option?..)
  6. Totally cool Dramanya!
  7. AverageWalrus likes this.
  8. those are some interesting changes. i might actually be able to attend a few events now (mob arena), as the midnight one is a time i'm actually online!
    the only thing i would like to see tho is more events getting a rotating schedule like that. a lot of them are on around 4 or 5 pm emc time. and while i may be online at 4 i'm usually just wrapping up to leave for a bit and can't attend :(
    same with the 8pm ones. sometimes rl doesn't allow me the opportunity to come on around then. and if i miss the first round i will not attend the rest. (i'm picky like that. if i miss the beginning even by 5 minutes i will not attend). So to have all the events on a rotating schedule with one of the staff members stepping up to host one in the late night, like maybe around midnight or 1am for people like me that stay up all night, and also for people in foreign countries that those would be a more convenient time for them as its evening or afternoon for them, would be much appreciated.
    And I realize that in regards to the new staff versus the world event that midnight might not always be handy and there may not always be that many staff on late nights...it could still be done. unless the staff have rl jobs that require them to get sleep (real life should always take priority) i don't think staying up late every few weeks would be that hard of a task :) sure keep the original 5pm one just all i'm saying is maybe considering making them more rotatable to say 5 8 and midnight like mob arena now :D
    607, EffinBatman and Dramanya like this.
  9. Holy.
    Awesome.
    Good job, Dramanya xD
  10. The Staff vs Players sounds really fun. Can't wait to try it out
  11. Hmm I might not come to the Thursday FNM till like November XD
    Cause
    Under the dome
    Starts next week and they moved the episodes to air on Thursdays XD

But other than that (and midnight mob arena XD) I'll probably make it to all events :D
  12. This is great! Thanks Dramanya :)
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  13. Cool stuff, Dramanya! I hope to see many more changes coming from you soon.
  14. Can't wait 2 get some staff heads and create a "Wall of shame"!
  15. first we do test, and see how it goes, but the bigger thing is to get people to host things so late with people from different time zones and a lot are ahead of the server timezone. so they are hosting on they'r evening times.

regarding the Staff VS the World, there was a poll taken to see on witch times most staff could attend. perhaps in the future this event could have a rotating schedule but right now it can not.
    the host is my self. and 5pm server time is 8pm my Icelandic time. for me personally it is never optional to host any event at 8pm server time or midnight server time. for the simple reason, 8pm is my midnight and midnight is my 4am. and staying up is not an option for me. since i have a toddler that is rise and shine at 6:30 every morning. :)

but who knows perhaps the event will be successful, and we will be able to host it more often, and with a rotating schedule with other hosts.
    but now it is me hosting it, on times that i can host it.
    but i thank you for this input.
  16. Staff Vs The World?
    What that? o.o

Edit: I can't read
    607 likes this.
  17. The new event.
    read the pink part of the post :)
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  18. Very very nice. The minions and I will be attending a couple of events :)