[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Would love to attend it, but can't make it XD...
  2. I seem to always miss this event. I've only partaken in it twice. Just seems the schedules never line up right. I know it runs for 24hrs but the excitement of the event is usually within the first three hrs of the start of the event. To that i say meh. I can always chop down forests in the waste. Cause if you can't partake with friends then there really isn't a reason to go.
    So to what my point is if there was any. Have fun today for the ones who can be there and chop, chop, chop.
    607 likes this.
  3. I'ma have to plan something crazy for next week, because this week is no good.
    I hope you guys have fun today anyway!
  4. Chop All the Trees!
  5. There may or may not be a giant tree fort at 5534
    nltimv and RunderCaster like this.
  6. LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  7. RunderCaster likes this.
  8. We were in trouble, the spruce trees were getting very jealous.
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  9. Porp and Beets Edition
    Slvr and nltimv like this.
  10. Dang, I can't even play MC and then the update comes along with summer ;-;
  11. Want me to save you a bit?
  12. Nah, it's good thanks though!
  13. If the servers are back up in time... We're gonna chop it all down.
  14. I'm definitely coming!
  15. Lawn Boating is a Very serious Sport with a long history dating back to early 2016. It is the National Pastime of the northeastern hemisphere of minecraft. It is very Popular Among Testificates. It is outlawed in the outer regions because horses are poor sports
  16. Ehhhh.

Btw, how come you never post the Res #. I should set up a teleport sign on my Res, because I keep forgetting it.
  17. Because I always broadcast it, Because it is always the same res, because it is my Fifth res.
    Slvr likes this.
  18. this one is plant your own edition. I got the saps though :D
    AnimalGirl120 likes this.
  19. ill try my hardest to be there do we need to bring saplings?
  20. I might attend I need all the wood I can get!!
    Especially birch and spruce