[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. You can't make it for 24 hours?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  2. I made it and had fun Seffy lol I may have been the only one, but the point is I got there ^_^ Thanks again, as always!!
    Seffychan likes this.
  3. Get ready to Chop!
    nltimv and Blondekid42 like this.
  4. Feel free to Suggest names for the snowmen on the Tree Chop Res. I lost a few when my computer froze so feel free to shout them out!
    So far:
    Marshmallow
    Olaf
    Blizzy
    Icecube
  5. Snowden and Bryce are my best snow related names :cool:
    Seffychan likes this.
  6. Dammit you lied to me seffy :mad:

You were preparing to leave already by the time I got there (~12:50 PM)
  7. I get confused about time. Noon My time (central) is 1pm EMC time I think? Eastern.
  8. I got there 10 minutes before it was supposed to start (1 pm EST time) and it was already going. You were afk at the time. Shortly after you left
  9. "Lower your tone! Do you have any idea who you are speaking to!?" (Reference from Guardians of the Galaxy)

You gotta remember that everyone is in a different time zone, so it isn't exactly easy to coordinate a system that allows everyone to join. Seffy likely had something come up and had to run away for a bit. Besides, 1pm eastern time is noon here in the central time zone. I know this because I live in the central as well. (Gonna find you Seffy!! ;) ) The mods try their best, but there's only so much they can actually do. Don't take this as an attack against you, but take it as an attempt to help you see their struggles. :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Seems like nobody seems to understand my point here, but never mind it. I'll be there at noon EMC Time (that means 11am central time, because that was the starting time yesterday) next week to attend (just to be sure I make it)

EDIT: I'm not trying to CHANGE the starting time here, I am just confused why TTC already started yesterday before the starting time mentioned in the OP.
  11. It had started and my computer froze.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  12. No I get what is happening now.
    My dang computer drove some folks away.
    I'm actually looking into getting a new one. Its actually older than some of the people who were at tree-chop yesterday.
    Blondekid42, nltimv and 607 like this.
  13. How Many Trees could a Tree Chopper Chop if a Three Chopper Could Chop trees?
    Find out when the event starts and you can chop until you drop!
    607 and Sachrock like this.
  14. give me all the wood
  15. I think I could join... 1 PM EMC time means 1AM MY time on Wednesday but... Meh. It won't be over until 1PM MY time so I guess I could stock myself some good woods. Just a noob question, will a non-supporter player like me can enter Utopia?
  16. 3 cakes, that is my guess
    Seffychan likes this.
  17. Won't be able to make it today :(
  18. Yes they can. And you can fly and Vault is still free there. The residence is open all day and most of the saplings and trees are still around by the time I close the event the next day. Feel free to come chop when you can :D
    607 likes this.
  19. Well... Good luck in your endeavors today! I'll be cheering for you!
    607 and nltimv like this.
  20. Ohohohoho... I'm gonna go chop till I drop then! XD
    607 and Seffychan like this.