[EVENT] The Server is Withering Away

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PetezzaDawg, Jul 11, 2020.

?

Would you attend this event regularly?

Hell yeah 12 vote(s) 80.0%
Scared of death 3 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. In a moment of pure genius and sadistic horror, I decided I would like to put 20+ players in a hole, lock them on difficulty 10, and summon in 20 withers at once. To my knowledge, this is the first player hosted death event. This event has been 2 years in development because I'm lazy, not because it's difficult. As my overdue 5 year anniversary event, I present to you:

Withering Away
    An event by Petezza Industries in collaboration with Tbird's Big Dig event.

Tuesday the 14th of July @ 5pm EMC time

How it works:

We will be meeting at a TBA location sometime this week, where I will have set up a system to summon 64 withers at the flick of a switch, which will proceed to attack everyone present. You may keep any Nether stars or other drops you collect, and at the end, the player with the most Nether stars wins 1 million rupees. Optionally, you may stand on the glass above and view the carnage, but I cannot guarantee this will keep you safe from the withers tendency to teleport on high difficulties.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any items you lose during this event, bring your god items at your own risk. Staff have already given me the go ahead to host on the condition I make this very clear.

I may make this a recurring event if it goes well, however the 1 million rupee prize is one time unfortunately :p

Date and location to be announced shortly.

Good luck, may the Withers show mercy upon you.
  2. Sounds really crazy, miner pete. I will try to attend for viewing. :D
  3. Pete I give you permission to murder me ruthlessly with your army of withers.
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  4. Change of plan mortals. We are now fighting 64 Withers. Enjoy what is left of your lives!
    luckycordel and DreamyFeather like this.
  5. Im in. Let the wither death try and kill me.
    DrMadFate likes this.
  6. Im in i got 5 gapples ready on the side
  7. Gonna need alot of beds
  8. There will be a respawn station located a little bit away for safety
  9. How large is this hole? If you don't mind disclosing. lol
  10. 60*60
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. I love this idea my guy, good luck to those who survive with the least amount of deaths possible! :D
  12. Bump before you die
  13. Sounds good. But diff 10? And how do you know everyone is at diff 10?
  14. /gr diff 10
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  15. Just going to make sure everyones in the group, if someones not in I won't start the event till they either join or leave, because that would cause issues with locking monsters too.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  16. Bump! The time has been selected as 5pm tomorrow, Tuesday the 14th! Prepare for your deaths! Location will be announced 30 mins prior to the event beginning.
  17. DreamyFeather likes this.
  18. This feels so scary, but I shall give it a try :D
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  19. Today marks the last day of your pathetic lives mortals! Fight for your lives today @ 5pm on SMP4. Location will be announced 30 mins prior to the beginning of the event.