[EVENT] TBird1128's Night-Time and Sunday Morning Mining

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Tbird1128, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Just a reminder that we will be having a friday night event at 6pm EMC time.
  2. Big surprise tomorrow nigth plan on coming out to mine.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. Don't forget to come out Sunday for Something Fishy Player edition. There will also be a couple special surprises!
  4. ChespinLover77 likes this.
  5. Happy Easter! 2 hours and 45 minutes till start time!

Stnywitness likes this.
  6. and at the fishing event today, and Iron Voucher giveaway for the attendees o/

edit: and some Fotos from today:

with today's Voucher winner, Congratulations CarConductor!
    MoreMoople, Uzack and Tbird1128 like this.
  7. Sunday Morning 10am BEEZZZZZ! Come out and breed and egg the bees. The hives/nests are NOT to be taken! You will be allowed to breed and egg up to 32 eggs and I will pay for your egging fee! Come Fish, Mine, get coral and just hang out with the community and have some Sunday morning fun on smp7 :D
  8. So my bee event is going to have to be postponed due to suicidal bees :( Yes you read that right. The bees (all 30 of them) flew into the camp fires. I will still hold an event on Sunday morning but it won't be mining or fishing. I will be on smp6 at /pvp so come out and release some aggression from being stuck at home! 10am is start time and will go until everyone decides they have had enough;)
    ChespinLover77 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. After some safety modifications were made, there were a lot of bees making honey for me today at this Easter Isle. Hopefully Betsy, Bonnie, Barney, Bobbi, Bella, Beatrice, Brent, Buster, Brianna, Blake, Brittney, Bella and their friends will stick around for awhile....
  10. Looking forward to this Sunday's event!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  11. I overslept again haha, one of these times I will make it!!!
    AmyLeePlayz likes this.
  12. Time to bump! Sunday morning 10am EMC time BEEZZZ!

Join me on a chest hunt everyone will be allowed one chest and everything inside will be your to keep. There is a mine, turtles and fishing along with coral to gather.
    AmyLeePlayz and Rogue1128 like this.
  13. Bump! One hour 23 minutes away 😁
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Thanks to Raaynn, AmyLeePlayz, Carconductor, and the other 2 players that came out. Due to low attendance the last two Sunday's I feel like these Sunday events are pointless and will probably not hold them anymore. I'll continue with Friday evening events for now.
  15. Join us this Friday, 5/8/2020 at 6pm (EMC time) for mining and mob fighting smp will be announced 10-15 minutes before start time.
    khixan, CliffCraft and Will_McNab like this.