[EVENT] TBird1128's Night-Time and Sunday Morning Mining

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Tbird1128, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Thanks finch_rocks_1 good idea, I hope you can make it :)
  2. Is it starting?
  3. Not yet, I believe it starts in 47mins
  4. Scratch that I think is starting
  5. Had to turn in early / before the event was over, but it was a lot of fun! Rather nice turnout, good hosting done by T, Kira, and Amy, had fun building a small home and seeing other's lovely homes ( which I made the plots for :p ), and got to get some good mining and exploring in. Was just a success, from what I saw. Thanks for all you've did and done, ya'll are great ! <3

*scoots to bed*
    ChespinXMas2k16 and Sealeon like this.
  6. Thank you so much for all your help! I couldn't have happened without you!
  7. No problem, T ! And nonsense, you, Kira, and Amy handled things very well, probably wouldn't haven needed much of my help. But I'm still glad I was able to ! Got to talk and participate before and during the event to people ! Which is always nice :)
  8. Yes I am going to revive an old thread and I want to again Thank everyone that came out tonight
    (Friday March 27,2020). I will also be hosting a Sunday morning Event this coming Sunday morning around 10am EMC time (10:00 hours) just to pass the time and hang out with whomever is online. Hope to see you on Sunday.
  9. There was a ball pit. Full of children.
  10. Tomorrow morning, SUNDAY, 10am EMC time The Big Dig player version.
    Will_McNab and EnderMagic1 like this.
  11. Ooh look at that cutie in the middle mmmhmmm
    Also like 100 something of them got killed I went with three hundred ish and left with like 2 1/2 stacks lol
  12. Another sucessful mining event. These will be every Sunday at 10am EMC time until I can start going back to meeting at Church for services. Next Sunday NETHER MINING :eek:
    KatydidBuild and SkeleTin007 like this.
  13. oooo another reason to wake up earlier, loved the past ones, hope I can get to bed at a decent time to make it !
    SkeleTin007 and Tbird1128 like this.
  14. Going to Bump this thread to remind everyone at 10am Sunday morning we will be mining in the Nether. Everything will be announced in the morning just before start time. Bring your fire resistance potions, tools and food and come have fun!!!!
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  15. I hope to join in. Just need to ready my gear!
    Tbird1128 likes this.

16. I have a DC of Fire resistant potions out there already.