[EVENT] Steampunk Spring!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Sorry for the inconvenience! The sign was removed, but I am not sure why. However, the event is officially closed and I will be pushing to games to reflect that shortly.

Thank you to everyone who had a chance to complete the event! I hope you enjoyed it. :)
  2. After discussion with chickeneer, we are reopening the Spring event. The close date is unknown at this time, but we will make a post on this thread before it happens. Happy Steampunking! :D

Edit: There are some issues, but we are working to resolve them. Thank you for your patience!
  3. with or without the promo being obtainable?
  4. With the promo -- just an extension of the event availability. It might not be obtainable right now because something got messed up with the push from stage, but the build is open to explore and I will post when the issue is fixed. :)
  5. Thank You! I barely had enough time to complete the event because I was abroad for Easter and I've been studying for APs ever since I got back. I hope to explore the event a lot more once I'm done with AP exams.
  6. Thank you for reopening! The build is incredible. I was expecting a small hunt in the town and maybe one mineshaft and it was SO much more than that. Amazing depth on the hidden jumps and trails and drops, etc. There are still parts of town and area 4 I haven't explored :/