[EVENT] Prize Pop

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CDJS, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Thanks :) The time slot isn't permanent, and I'd like to get to a point where I alternate between two time slots every-other week. Hopefully you and some others will be able to catch some events in the future :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Thanks for posting, as that was my thought as well. ;)
    CDJS and Jelle68 like this.
  3. Won't be able to work with this time. Got classes which go to almost 7pm plus I am going to a Halloween party later that night.
    CDJS likes this.
  4. Thought I'd give this a little bump while I'm loading up this weeks prizes.

Also, for the players who can't make it due to time: what times are best for you to attend a quick event?
  5. Any time after 6:30 works best for me.
    CDJS likes this.
  6. Between 11 AM and 2:30 PM.
    CDJS and Jelle68 like this.
  7. This sounds so fun! I am going to try so hard to be there!:p
    CDJS and 607 like this.
  8. Tonight's event is at 6pm EMC time. /v +pop on /Utopia to join us!
  9. Can we use enchanted bows? (Infinity and I'm not sure if Power just increases the damage or actually makes it fly further)
    CDJS likes this.
  10. There aren't any enchantments that alter arrow trajectory, and I'm pretty sure it is mentioned in the OP that Infinity is recommended...
    CDJS likes this.
  11. My apologies, I forgot about the OP saying that.
  12. so are you goign to open the perms up to everyone? or do players need to like signup for this?
    CDJS likes this.
  13. The perms are open to everyone at the same time. There is no signup necessary. Hope to see you there :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Looks great, had tons of fun. Thanks again for doing this.
    607 and CDJS like this.
  15. A big thanks to everyone who came out tonight, and for all of the helpful and supportive feedback.

Congratulations to PetezzaDawg for winning our first random survey drawing; your iron supporter voucher is in the mail :)

Finally, a special thanks to all of our sponsors, whose donations will help PrizePop run for many weeks to come.
    Hope to see you all next week for a special round in celebration of N0TSURE's birthday!
    SkeleTin007, YuleTidePetezza and 607 like this.
  16. I've been so preoccupied with the Halloween festivities, I nearly forgot to post the event on the calendar.

This week's event will be Friday at 6pm again, and we are celebrating N0TSURE's birthday.
    I know I've been saying I will do a different time slot, so next weeks is scheduled as well and we will be doing it at 10pm.
    Both times are submitted to the event's calendar, so look for them to show up soon :)
    607 likes this.
  17. *Bump* Event at 6pm tonight, hope to see you there. Also, don't forget to wish N0TSURE a very happy birthday :)
    jesseqw, MoreMoople and PetezzaDawg like this.
  18. A few pre-game updates:
    • Please do not bring a flame bow with you. The rules have been updated to exclude them.
    • Also, suggested last week was having fly turned off. It will be off again this week, but there are many stands for players to spread out on.
    • Please do not run in front of other players line-of-sight during the game.
    N0TSURE and I have been decorating with cake and setting the game up to celebrate. Can't wait to see you all there :)

Sachrock and 607 like this.
  19. Is it on right now