[ EVENT ] Player of The Month 2017

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by sadinstafeed, Jan 22, 2017.

1. First off, I just want to say I was really touched by BK's words, and Shell nominating me. Thank you both very much <3
    PWU is a community effort. I'm just the crazy bus driver guys. A whole lotta people get on that bus and they deserve way more credit for PWU :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to nominate someone most folks probably don't know well. Corruptedsmile. He is the only player (aside from myself) that has been part of every PWU build. Every. Single. One. He is the silent force behind PWU. The man is a machine and my knight protector (especially from ghasts and hounds).

Corruptedsmile was doing public builds alone and with his brother long before I joined EMC. He was just quieter about them. Among his public projects that predate me are the public sheep farm, the wither killing challenge area, the games res (connect 4, checkers, ice hockey, etc), and the wild end access build with his brother. He also has a series of stories with builds to go with them that are really fun to explore as you read the stories/books.

He's the person that taught me how to really play minecraft, and taught me everything about EMC. He pushes me when a build I'm working on just isn't good enough. He makes me laugh when I'm in a rotten mood, and he kicks me in the tush when I need it. He probably kicks me sometimes when I don't need it too so I get to kick right back at him LOL :D

Corrupted is all harsh angles, and sometimes I think folks don't see that they are the harsh angles of a gorgeously faceted diamond. I'm blessed by his friendship, and I owe him many THANK YOUs <3
    Alaenia, UltiPig, SkeleTin007 and 7 others like this.
  2. This is a great idea :D I haven't been on for a long time but I would like to nominate AmyLeePlayz and my BFF LordessSpartan_ both for being really nice and epic people!
  3. ^_^ Thanks to my bud Ches up there!

I would like to nominate khixan for many reasons but I will list only 2 :p khixan is a really really kind person and the smp8 PWU of course lol. I would also like to nominate TigerStar for being awesome =3
  4. I'd like to nominate this banana.

Ok jokes aside, I'd nominate khixan. She leads the whole crazy train with the PWU and does a great job at it.
  5. It is my sad duty to inform you guys that the nominated banana above is no more <burp>, oops :p
    UltiPig, SkeleTin007, khixan and 2 others like this.
  6. Khixan and Shell are who I nominate. Khix has done a lot to help the community and Shell does some great guide writing to help others understand new features in not only Minecraft, but EMC.
  7. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Let us not forget when Maxarias recorded Aikar "coding"

9. Results are in!
    khixan wins this month with 37 Votes
    ShelLuser Close with 31
    and last, and certainly not least, Aikar with 19 votes. Now sadly, I don't think Aikar would take this since I can't contact him so third place goes to Eviltoade!

Congrats to you all! I will have your chests and prizes ready! Here is This months poll! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xT0BhsMUQuDYv5pEi6ACUjvThVdXym3t0ZwKGom9OLw/edit
  10. I vote for Aikar every day
    khixan likes this.
  11. crawls out of real life black abyss

Wow, thanks all!

Looks over at real life, 2 extra kids here tonight, nerf battle currently raging in the basement...
    I miss EMC so much. Send help!!! S.O.S.!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Congrats Shell and Khixan and Toade! You guys always make EMC awesome! ;)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.