[EVENT] Party with the Admins!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Where is it?
  2. Buying 80k items pm me
  3. as mutch as its nice up up the cap to let more non supporters into the server when it gets to a point that supporters can not get in seems un fair
  4. very, so i dont think ill be supporting if normal people will get what we do
  5. *Enters smp7*
    Some mentions afterparty.
    Well, now I know that "EMC Time" does not mean central time.
  6. Sorry but for special events, it is quite unfair to restrict most free players from participating.

We are better than that.
    I am sorry you were unable to join, but there will always be hard limits.

We was unaware we were actually going to hit 200 for a single server, as this is the first time we've done it.

It is typical policy to just bump the max to 200 to let as many people in as possible.
  7. Seems to me that you guys don't understand what a hard cap is. 200 is the max. Total. That's it. No more.

If the non-support (soft) cap is set to, for example, 150, that means only up to 50 supporters can log on, as that would make 200.

If any of the servers have 200 people in them, you can't get in until someone leaves.

So when there is an event like this, celebrating 80K total website members, that encompasses ALL members, they upped the soft cap to allow more regular people in, as they have a right to celebrate too.
    607 likes this.
  8. It's been stated a couple times on this thread that EMC = EST/EDT.
  9. I was half an hour late to the event, but I still got some pretty cool stuff.
  10. With a face like that, that pizza can eat as much as me as he bloody wants. I might taste a bit rubbish though; I blame psychosis.
  11. Had a great time once we were released from the pit!

12. Thanks Aikar and staff for another great event!
  13. aww i missed :(
  14. someone told me emc was at 100k members like last year.....
  15. Wow
    Another Event Ive Missed! Yay Australia!
    DogsRNice likes this.
  16. That would be total, where 80,000 have registered on the website
    607 and DogsRNice like this.
  17. People in the UK would have had to get on Minecraft at 12:00am.. some people in the UK still have regular school until it ends tomorrow..
    607 likes this.
  18. This should have been announced sooner.... I don't live on EMC ya know xD
  19. We understand, though the server hit the hard cap... so increasing exposure wouldn't of helped much more since not everyone could even participate due to the server being at 200 online (we hit 350~ online all of EMC!)
    Silken_thread likes this.