[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Hosted by: MoreMoople
    Starts at: 10:00 PM

We'll be in the waste!

Who: Anyone and everyone is invited to join. No matter your experience level in-game, you can have fun mining with us!
    What: We will mostly be mining and fighting off the monsters that attack us. It normally runs for about 2 hours but can often go much longer.
    Where: The server location will be released in the event broadcast messages with the exact location being released just prior to the event starting. Our main mines will be in the Overworld! Check the broadcast for more information!
    When: The event start time is listed above. If you can't make this one, check the Calendar for our next Miner Mania

Why: For FUN!

Things to remember:
    • You need to bring your own gear (tools, armor, food, etc). We will not supply you. (Though the community does a great job of supporting each other during these events.)
    • Bring extra food to share with other players. It's a nice thing to do!
    • If our trip takes us to the Nether you may want to bring some cobble to build a small shelter.
    • All EMC rules still apply.
    • Remember to love squids too!
    Don't forget Discord
    The hosting staff will sometimes use discord during these events as talking is easier and more fun to do than typing. So feel free to join the growing discord community (at any time really- somebody may be on right now!) during this event.
  2. Cool so no more friday night miners or what?
  3. Cool! Hope I can make it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. Sounds great, can't wait to start mining with everyone. :D
  5. This is the one Thursday night mining event they do every month now ^_^ But Foxy is going to host a player run FNM tomorrow. Here's the link.

Thanks Dramanya for hosting tonight! I really look forward to it. ^_^
    ShelLuser and crystaldragon13 like this.
  6. I thought today was friday @_@
    Kytula likes this.
  7. This is Just an update on ALL mining events, to have the same banner, and same thread :)
    and yes i am hosting tonnight FNM, since i was unable to host last nights TNM
  8. lol sorry >_< yeah my days are all mixed up lol :p but Dramanya corrected things
  9. Its not nice to confuse ppl >_>. Oh well ill be looking forward to this.
  10. I am hosting a later fnm if you want to join mine it is at 9:30 pm EMC time. I delayed mine for players with later schedules as well space for this event.
    SkeleTin007 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. Neto! I'll try to come out tonight! *Radical duude*
  12. YES! I can finally go mine with people in an event! I'll totally be there (If I remember that is...).
  13. You renamed FNM?! :eek:
  14. Woot!
    I would love to be able to go mining with D but working on Fridays .. rather late sometimes .. makes it a bit hard to get there for FNM :( but I should be able to jump on and join Foxy later on. :p will try mumble if my connection lets me do it. :confused:
    I'll certainly be joining D on Thursdays when both of our irl's let us get there. :D
  15. we renamed ALL mining events to Miner Mania :D not just FNM its all MM now :D
    crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.

16. But there is only 12 months, not 22. :p

I will be coming to this Miner Mania. Should be fun!
  17. in my country its Date, month, year :D
  18. Yeah, I was just teasin' ya.
  19. Sounds cool. Sadly can't make it, though. :p
  20. Woo I can make it! Coming in like 15min lol