[Event] Into the Wild

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Dec 4, 2014.

?

Would you participate?

I want to join 24 vote(s) 77.4%
I want to watch 5 vote(s) 16.1%
Needs some modifications to sound cool. 2 vote(s) 6.5%
  1. ssss dunk tank?
  2. 607 likes this.
  3. Things didn't work out and the event has been rescheduled for Monday the 16th at 5Pm EMC time.
  4. Applying for a recorder. :)

Average fps with recording: 60+, I keep max FPS at 60
    Screen recorder you use: QuickTime player, I plan to use Mac OS unless you want me to use a different free one on windows
    607 likes this.
  5. As long as it doesn't have a watermark, you are fine. Can't wait to see you at the event.
  6. might be doing twitch livestream at this event!
  7. Yep. No watermark.

My ability to show up will most definitely depend on time.
  8. Time of the event? That is at 5pm EMC time.
  9. I'd love to be in it
  10. How about date?
  11. Monday on the 16th. You should have the day off due to President's Day.
  12. One and a half hours until the event. Those who haven't signed up can still show up and take part in the fun.
  13. We'll I can't make it anymore I just made last minute plans... :(
  14. Okay, i am releasing some news about what i will be doing, me and jkrmnj have been talking, and i like this event alot. So, with that being said, I will be hosting the same event like he is, just a different day, i will be making my own thread, these events wont be exactly the same, but similar. Please PM Me On the forums, and tell me a time and date that would work best for you, im trying to get alot of players to participate. Like my idea? Leave a like!
  15. Will there be another one? I just found this thread :p This sounds like loads of fun!
    TechFilmer likes this.
  16. Just found this thread (a bit to late) and I was wondering if there would be any future events like this held. If so I would be willing to donate money if it came down to a finical burden that stops the future events.
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  17. Yes there will be!, I will be hosting one as jkrmnj will also be hosting his. Dates/Times will be picked soon.

18. Where are the recordings of the event?
  19. The event didn't go as planned so there aren't any recordings of the event.