[Event] Into the Wild

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Dec 4, 2014.

?

Would you participate?

I want to join 24 vote(s) 77.4%
I want to watch 5 vote(s) 16.1%
Needs some modifications to sound cool. 2 vote(s) 6.5%
  1. Removed Skype requirement for participants.
  2. Why you want to participate: Sounds fun I guess, I want to see how well I would do with the twists and challenges as opposed to just running there straight.
    Teammate (if you don't have one just say so. you will be matched up with someone else): I don't really have one yet, I'll ask some people.

If I don't become a contestant, I can also just record, or I can record myself being a contestant XD

Average fps with recording: 100+
    Screen recorder you use: Dxtory
    607 likes this.
  3. I will add you to the participant thread now.
  4. has this started? i would like to join!
  5. It hasn't started yet. Would you like to be a participant?
  6. Why You Want to Participate: I'd find it enjoyable to run 10,000 blocks from an outpost to the center with nothing but myself and my friend
    Teammate: BlackKnight1021
  7. Currently looking for one more participant and some recorders.
  8. I'll record the event while participating :p
  9. Bump. Just one more participant is needed to make this happen.
  10. Hey,My sister LadyJaye and I would like to join the event.
    Do you think there is any possibility for another team to join?
  11. Yes. I will add both of you to the convo.
  12. Cool Thanks :)
    Looking forward on the details about when and where.
  13. Why you want to participate: Well i want to see how fun this is and (for the rupees of corse ;) :p)
    Teammate (if you don't have one just say so. you will be matched up with someone else): no one yet ill ask around
  14. This is a little last minute but not everyone will be able to make the event so I am opening things up for anyone to come by and join. The event will be on Sunday the 8th at 3pm EMC time. You MUST be available for about an hour during the event which will be completed in one sitting. Also, anyone who can do a screen recording during the event will be most welcome.
    Will you be able to come out for the time listed above?
  15. Okay, then I can't participate.
  16. Yes (to my knowledge anyways :p)
  17. It's this or the SSSS dunk tank event for me... Though I do wish I could go to both...