[EVENT] Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 24, 2016.

1. I will try to be there too! :D
  2. Little point of criticism: why re-use old threads without updating the OP with at least a recent date?

When I look at the current OP I see fire floor on Thursday while the post itself is marked 25th of June 2016. It might be obvious when you look at the home page, but if you look at the events section you can't just rely on the top post. It's not sticky and therefor the moment someone posts to another thread that will be on top.

Why not simply re-post so that people can look at the date to confirm the post is recent? Or... add a date to the OP so we can verify against that?

It's no big deal and if this works for players then all good of course. But I can't help mention that I think things get a bit more confusing by re-using old posts.

Of course just my 2 cents.
    607 likes this.
  3. I won Toade's first round in his first ever firefloor I feel accomplished :p
    ShelLuser, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  4. I didn't hardly break anything, I feel accomplished too! :D
  5. I won the 2nd round :rolleyes::p
    ShelLuser, SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Woah for this being a front page item, it's weird seeing the "This thread is very old" thing at the bottom.
    SkeleTin007, Tbird1128 and 607 like this.
  7. Lol, haven't hosted in a while.
    SkeleTin007, q1zx, Sachrock and 2 others like this.
  8. I made some special banners for this event ;) By the way they are Doctor Who themed shields :D
  9. Oh, just got back from a movie. have to see if I missed it or not..
  10. A separate IP for it, firefloor.emc.gs? :thinking: