[EVENT] FDNY21's 365th DAY EVENT! *WIN BIG!*

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Nov 3, 2013.

?

Can you make it? This poll is to get a rough idea of who is coming!

Would not miss it for the world! ;) 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Sure, I will try my best to get there! :) 39 vote(s) 67.2%
Cannot make it, sorry! :( 6 vote(s) 10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Note to all - Do you want chests ALL on the bottom layer or do you want them varied on the bottom 3-4 layers of the res? Post your thoughts please! :D
  2. Varied would be good. Maybe even spread out even more than that? People have fast shovels :p
    FDNY21 and josh__12 like this.
  3. True, but too many chests is too many winners.. I know alot of events that usually just have 1 main prize, or 3 fairly big prizes, however we are taking donations and will add more chests if others donate :p
  4. Bump!
  5. Bottom layer
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Layer 1 - 60 plz... shovels and dig out a whole bottom layer in a matter of mins...
  7. Too late...already had the vote and we waited but now all chests are placed at the bottom. Good luck to everyone :p
  8. Dang... :c
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Nice! Good to see some originality here, never seen an event like this one! :) I'll try my best to make it! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Credit to Olaf :p Good luck!
  11. can u make a new rule that ppl must hand the chest in with the book when they redeem it, and maybe name the chest and not say what the name is so ppl cant copy it

Shady manatee says: I hate events like these when you find a chest, get your hopes up, then open it to find that its empty >.<
  12. Nobody can copy the books. The books that you redeem are written by my alt and Moe, and if they are not then we know it is a faker :p I think this answers that..?

There should be no chests which are empty, unless someone takes the book and does not break the chest!

EDIT: New bonus 8th chest added!
  13. Well, i meant the chests should be named so they cant be copied when theyre handed in, in that the have to be handed in so that when someone claims the prize, the chest must be broken and cant be left empty for someone to find, get their hopes up, and get their dreams crushed

Shady manatee says: Also, I wouldn't recommend giving place flag, just destroy flag and container flag. Place flag might result in excessive obsidian and/or empty chests...
  14. Chests will not need to be handed in, anyone can keep them :D Hearts will be crushed. Joking ;) Yep, will be destroy flag, don't want any inappropriate pieces of "art" or as you say obsidian on the res :p
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  15. just a little somethin about that "art"

Shady manatee says: It ended up in shaving cream on a telephone pole in front of my house, the day before Halloween...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. But.. we where going to do this on my res...
  17. I wont be able to make it, its probs like 3am for me
  18. Great event, never seen one like this, great idea Olaf_C. Count me in!
    I'll be joining yawl!! ;)
  19. :( i cant come I'm going to an irl party, have fun ayway!
  20. Answered yourself there :p That would have been my answer...shame you cant make it D:
    Just 1 week or so ;)
    Aw, thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.