[EVENT] FDNY21's 365th DAY EVENT! *WIN BIG!*

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Nov 3, 2013.

?

Can you make it? This poll is to get a rough idea of who is coming!

Would not miss it for the world! ;) 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Sure, I will try my best to get there! :) 39 vote(s) 67.2%
Cannot make it, sorry! :( 6 vote(s) 10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I could donate a load of iron shovels and/or level 1 enchant a ton of them :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I think we have about 174 or 176, I think we are okay for shovels, but thanks ;)
  3. I knew i sould of broken my eff 4 spade. Happy 1 year :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Why are you having it so late if you're British too? Happy birthday anyway.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. The later it is in British time, the more Americans can come, and most of EMC is American so I wanted the most people possible to attend :) Thanks!
    MrUnknownian and Petero555 like this.
  6. Makes sense I suppose =(
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Can you bump this thread before the event please? :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. A unique event, hopefully I'll be able to go...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Ill be there xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. got a new spade and im their waiting. 30 mins. <---- what happens when you have a epic fail lol
  11. I try my best to bump it whenever I can ;)
    2 weeks from today sir ;)
  12. I could level 30 enchant some shovels if you'd like.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. That would be good but we are happy with the iron shovels - They may not be as good, but we need ALOT of them to go around and so it is alot easier to make :) And of course if all the shovels are the same, it makes everything fair, and it is allowed to bring your own shovels, so you can go use them for yourself ;) Thanks!
  14. Lottery. Pick a random shovel, see if you get an enchanted one. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. Not that fair still :p
    607 likes this.
  16. In which case, neither would be giveaways, since only one person wins.
    Having a random factor makes things more fun.
    By the way, will there be a haste beacon? Perhaps set up on a neighboring res?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Multiple prizes for a reason sir ;) Also the prizes are limited as to how many you can get with one account (alts not allowed)

There will not, and I would but near spawn there are no derelict residences at this time :eek:
  18. I like the idea and will be there. But wouldn't it be easier to have a ton of chests throughout the residence with a single/low amount of items in them? The way I understand it, currently there will only be a few chests with lots of the same prizes. There isn't really any way to enforce the one prize of each kind rule, and some people might not even realize there is one. Additionally, once these few chests are found everyone will know where they are and just flock there.
  19. There are so far going to be 7 chests. There are no items in them, there are redeemable books. You have to redeem them with me (and MoeMacZap), and if you get more than one of a type of book, you cannot redeem both. In that sense, the book would be worthless, as that player cannot redeem it, and would hopefully have the sense to let somebody else have it. So, if anyone does flock to the chests, nobody else can try to steal the prize from others because it is just books :) I hope this answers your post...please reply if you need anymore explaining :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.