[EVENT] EVILTOADE'S (2 million rupee) AMAZING RACE!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Awesome! I'm off that week anyways! See you there.

EDIT: The race is only on smp1?
    eviltoade likes this.
  2. At this point yes. I wont be able to use a server broadcast because technically it is a community event. Giving people a lot of directions to go here then go there then come back, do a backflip, then dance a little jig, would get so confusing. Not only that, the server cap will most likely need to be raised for this event, and doing that for multiple servers all at once may not be the best.

So keeping it to the one server, going to two different places then coming back is simple and sweet. :)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  3. Sounds cool :)
    eviltoade likes this.
  4. If you win and get his head, sell it to ME!!!!!!!
  5. Sounds great! I hope it goes well and you all have fun!
    eviltoade likes this.
  6. Wow, this sounds fun! I might be able to come, but I'm not sure. I'll try my best to be there!
    eviltoade likes this.
  7. I fully intend to make 2 million rupees off this event! woot. Suggestions: bring boat(s!) depth strider will probably help too :D

Disclaimer: I will probably get lost as soon as the race starts XD

Is there any other technical or nuance rules that we need to observe?
  8. None that I have not already mentioned. When I say normal EMC rules apply, that of course includes using illegal mods and pvp. Those are the main 2 that will most likely play a part in this situation. However, the race will be monitored, so we should be good there.

*EDIT- I added an addendum to the rules in the main post: Teaming up for this event is not allowed. Thank you.
  9. So Excited!!!
  10. Bumping: More rules and edits were added. Please take a moment to review the post again. Thank you.
    H00D and ThaKloned like this.
  11. I would really really love to come :) I will come *Mother says No computer until the 10/8/15 (starts crying)
    eviltoade likes this.
  12. *click* watch thread

Although can we really trust him? He is evil after all... maybe he just wants us to run like fools.... thousands of blocks away
    eviltoade likes this.
  13. Definitely going to attend. Wonderful event, you toade who is evil.
    eviltoade likes this.
  14. Now this sounds like a whole lot of fun. Unfortunately I cannot make it as i will be out of town but the person I am visiting also plays on EMC so I will at least witness their adventure. Good Luck to everyone.
    eviltoade likes this.
  15. Who cares about rupees when you have a supporter! I want to be second if I go.
    eviltoade likes this.
  16. sound fun i hope i can be there
    eviltoade likes this.
  17. Ya really :p Rupees are nice but I want an eviltoade head. Might try for 3rd :p
    eviltoade likes this.
  18. This sounds very fun! Will mark it on my calendar and plan on being there! No matter what place I finish, it will still be an awesome and fun experience!
    eviltoade likes this.
  19. :) this will be very fun. I'm hoping for first because 2mil can really help, but im fine with any place or no place at all.
    eviltoade likes this.
  20. Awesome
    eviltoade likes this.