[EVENT] EVILTOADE'S (2 million rupee) AMAZING RACE!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 23, 2015.

1. I will be giving out a head in each place finish I decided. Supposedly my head is hard to get ;p
    This will bring the grand total of my head count to 13, which is evil and unlucky. I approve. :)
    f_Builder_s and ThaKloned like this.
  2. Well if all else fails I know of one place :p .. no wait its locked now ;)
    eviltoade likes this.
  3. Hah! yeah. This technically makes my head count at 14, but that one I think is caught up in a current lawsuit: red tape mumbo jumbo legal jargon toads don't understand....
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. We can neither confirm nor deny said statement...
    eviltoade likes this.
  5. Sweet. Aiming for 4th place for the bragging rights. Could the 4th place winner get a slip of paper named bragging rights?
    eviltoade likes this.
  6. Are we allowed to team in the sense, we travel together, and each player gets each block for themselves?
    eviltoade likes this.
  7. Are potions/buffs allowed?
    eviltoade likes this.
  8. I can answer: yes. It's stated in the OP.
    eviltoade likes this.
  9. I should be able to attend! Thanks Toade!
    eviltoade likes this.
  10. Yeah I can do this. Maybe I will even do a signed book. I haven't done one of those in ages. For further information: There are also only 10 signed books of mine out there...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. I don't see why not, but like you said, in order to win the prizes you must gather and place the blocks on my res yourself.
  12. Yes. Penguin is correct.
  13. Lol I bet toade has like an Excel document for all his stats and items.
    eviltoade and ThaKloned like this.
  14. T-t-two M-MILLION rupees?

I had to run out and get a new emote, this is so exciting. Thanks for hosting this! :D *clicks that Watch Thread button*
    AyanamiKun, PenguinDJ and eviltoade like this.
  15. Can we go from Res to A to B OR Res to B to A or do we only have one choice?
    eviltoade likes this.
  16. I will definitely attend your event eviltoade! It sounds fun.
    eviltoade likes this.
  17. I will be at your event tomorrow, hopefully :)
    eviltoade and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  18. I wont be participating but i hope every one has fun.
    eviltoade likes this.
  19. How long is this expected to take?
    eviltoade and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  20. I hope you can show up! I'm bringing every item you can think of to give me an advantage! I will probably never need efficiency 5 ever again after this.

EDIT: I didn't know people on here could get a Youtube rank, I might want to check out your channel :)
    eviltoade likes this.