[Event] Empire Space Program: Voyage to Mars!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Feb 16, 2018.

1. "Raayn" could be either Raaynn or Raayan. But it's Raaynn this time.
    Eviltoade, SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Maybe they should...
    "Think before you type..." -Derp_Duckie (player on EMC)
    :p
  3. The thread creator made that because she got tired of all the rudeness, but yes, I agree. Typos can always be fixed later, though, so it's not a big deal in this case. :)
  4. tipos r rlly bad and if im like /male send we2_mp0 and i mail a vault voucher sudenlee some1 else haz a vallt vowcher and not u so tipos mater they rewin everytheng
    SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. I hate to be that guy... but the thread needs to stay on topic. Sorry, but it's the rules.
    q1zx, SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  6. Thanks for making the event - Congratz to the winners 😊
  7. Don't know if it was posted already, but you should post the answers to the fill-in for the record of this event :)

I am sure it would be cool information for someone in the future, which didnt attend event or does not remember it

Agreed
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. By popular demand, here were the correct answers for the form :)

Words:
    S H I (P)
    C (O) (L) (O) (N) I (Z) (E)
    A L I (E) N
    (M) A R (S)
    C R Y (O)
    (R) E P (A) (I) (R)
    R E B (O) O (T)
    (S) (T) A R (S)
    S P A C (E)
    S (C) (I) E (N) C E

Final Phrase:
    OUR NEXT STEP IS TO COLONIZE MARS

Also, out of the 42 people who submitted a form, only 30 people were 100% correct on their form. For those who are curious, the most common mistake was simply submitting the words in the wrong order. Attention to detail is very important when it comes to space travel and rocket science ;)
  9. This isnt Rocket Science!!???!!! wait wut.....
    Kryarias, Krysyy, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  10. WOOT! Lucky lucky bow!

Yeah, the Mars and Cryo spaces were easy to mix up, think I had em backwards at first till I realized M fit in the puzzle and C didn't, lol.
  11. Awww, shame that I missed it. Was hoping to hop on today but... I still think it is worth considering to move such event residences onto the games server somewhere so that latecomers can also take a peek, even if the event is already over.
  12. Yes.. Shells idea would be nice. These type of investigative events are obviously very popular. Just want to say very appreciated all the time and effort that went into the design and build for this and the others like it that have been done. Some really amazing work and creative ideas are definitely one of the fantastic aspects of EMC
    Looking forward to future events for certain.
  13. No fishbowls yet?
    SkeleTin007 and Jewel like this.
  14. Nope, but tomorrow there will be
  15. AWESOMESAUCE
  16. They should have been sent out by now! :)
  17. I know, I just received mine!
  18. All fish bowls sent out.
  19. Testing the new space helmets

Ready to go!
  20. Have the survey prizes been sent out? I haven't received mine, but I got my bowl days ago.
    SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.