[Event] Empire Space Program: Voyage to Mars!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Feb 16, 2018.

1. The fish bowl will not need any fish, it is so amazing in that you can wear it that it will be sought after by many who didn't obtain one as it's just so amazing. :p And I can't see how you could give yours away...
    SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Its not my fault we were attacked!!!
  3. When should we expect our fish bowls?
    SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  4. If you pay me 100 rupees I'll name a glass block "Fish Bowl" and send it to you by tomorrow! ;)

Lol, I'm not sure. But the contest ended March 5th, so I'd say that it's should be less than a week, depending on Krysyy's Internet. :D But I'm not going to act like an expert when I'm not, I really don't know...
  5. i could not wait, sorry... but look how cool i look!!!
  6. What's a fish bowl without any fish? and i aint giving mine away even for 1mil. My fishies need homes.

Whatever beam hit us must have been weird, if it was only able to destroy select blocks (especially buttons, we need to get those things fixed...) and nothing else inside the cabin :eek:

I BLAME THE GUN FROM PLANET 4546B!
    just kidding...

or am i...?
  7. Random.org has chosen the winners for the drawings for the screenshot and the survey submissions. Read on to see who won ;)

Screenshot drawing winners - Each player gets a Freedom Blade
    • Skeletin007
    • crystaldragon13
    • JohnKid
    Scrambled word survey winners - Each players gets a Lucky Bow
    • Raaynn
    • anthemsong
    • Luckygreenbird
    Congratulations to the winners of these drawings! Your prizes will be mailed to you by Eviltoade when he is next available ;)

Krysyy has to hand those out herself. We already have the list of people getting one from the pictures in this thread, so now she just has to find time to get in-game and mail them out to everyone :)

I know I'm looking forward to getting my own Fish Bowl :D
  8. "Raayn" :p
    We3_MPO, ArkonXT, JohnKid and 5 others like this.
  9. shhh :oops:
  10. Thanks again for doing this I had fun
  11. I too am looking forward to my Fishy Bowl! and no worries cuz
    you can call me Raaynn, or you can call me Raayn, or you can call me Raynn, or you can call me Rain... just don't call me late for supper.

Got to Mars, but still hitchin to Magrathea, if anybody's headed that way :D

12. Congrats to the winners! :D
    What was the correct phrase though? I think I had a correct one myself, but for the people who didn't figure it out or for people like me who think they were correct but would like to know for sure so they can feel smart :p.

'Our next step is to colonize mars'

Also, I am curious about how many people got it correct, if that information is to be shared, of course ;)
  13. Gratz to all the winners. :)

So what were the answers and the final phrase? :p
    SkeleTin007, Eviltoade and Tuqueque like this.
  14. Quite excited to get my fish bowl! :D
  15. You're RAIN lasts forever! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA Okay no.
  16. This was the correct phrase indeed!
    haastregt, SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  17. Can we just have wearable space promo set at this point? :D
    Sazukemono, SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  18. SUPER FUN!

thx for the event staff :D

EDIT: oops forgot to gg.... GG winners lol
    Eviltoade, SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  19. great event
  20. just remembered when we reach mars i should bring back some soil for my utopia res.... and maybe establish another radar dish there...

:thinking: