[EVENT] EMC REVIVAL DROP PARTY Hosted by Merek_Shadower and Wafflecoffee

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Merek_Shadower, May 10, 2020.

?

Will you be able to make this party?

Poll closed May 30, 2020.
Yes, I have to BE THERE! 30 vote(s) 75.0%
No, I want to attend but that time doesn't work for me 5 vote(s) 12.5%
No, I can't attend but wish to donate to this cause 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I like Pizza! 17 vote(s) 42.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fantastic turn out with extra space allotted!! Some screens for Merek and others who were unable to attend...

Lucky Drops Supervisor

Thanks to our hosts Waffle & Merek!

2. I made it in those pics! :O
    Second picture from the bottom, on the right side :D
    I forgot I was wearing a wither skele head. lol
    wafflecoffee likes this.

3. heheh I spy a little me. I'm gonna change my avatar rq
  4. Update... I had a very serious family emergency just hours before the event. I feel so terrible both for what happened IRL and in game... I am so sorry for not being there, nor could try. Right now our family has to work through some things. I may not be in game for a few more days.

Sounds like it was a blast, so proud of each and every 1 of you. Love you all so much!

I look forward to making it up at our 2nd Party...

Merek
  5. Really sorry, merek!
    I understand why you couldn't be there. I hope your family gets through this time, and I wish you all the love in the world. Message me if u need anything, bro.

We'll see u on the 27th ;)
    KatydidBuild and Merek_Shadower like this.
  6. Hope everything is okay Merek
    praying for you!
    Merek_Shadower and Stnywitness like this.
  7. Thank you! That means a lot! I have been back in game. Later today and this weekend waffle and I plan to update this thread for the last party. It may involve cleaning up this thread some so as not to cause confusion. We're still working out the details.

I have mailed out all the payments for books I've recieved so far, well over 300k! If you have a money book mail it in. They don't expire.

Take care and see you all when I get back home today.

Merek
  8. Bumpy to toppy...

TODAY's THE DAY
  9. Posting Pics soon!!!
  10. Posting some Pics Now!

Merek & Carol in the observation booth

Many Thanks! Was a Great Party!

11. Thank you to Merek and Waffle for hosting such amazing events! Unfortunately I didn't record the first one, but I made sure I got the one today! Without further ado, I present the EMC Event Showcase for the EMC Revival Drop Party!

12. I love how I'm just taped in there :rofl: :lmao:
    Merek_Shadower and DaybreakerMC like this.
  13. Really wished I could've been to the 2nd one. I was busy with other irl stuff :(
    Glad it went well! :D
  14. Actually now that I look I'm right behind Merek... Even better hahaha
    DaybreakerMC and MoreMoople like this.
  15. In the replay there was never a moment where you were both upfront and looking at the camera, so I just thought "hmm, why not put a png of Waffle's skin and make it look taped on there..." XD
    I was originally going to have you standing beside Merek, but I also didn't want to block anyone out of view
    Merek_Shadower and wafflecoffee like this.
  16. Aikar! Why is this person DaybreakMC NOT only on list but added to Stream team!! Krysyy answer to this vid!
    DaybreakerMC and TuckerAmbr like this.
  17. So sad I couldn't be there yesterday but I'm happy others could enjoy it! Thanks again Merek and Waffee, and the staff who helped! <3
    wafflecoffee likes this.