[ EVENT ] EMC Griefing Party Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hoi, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Hello EMCers, It's piggeh, and I am here to celebrate another year on EMC! :D

Griefing party? whaaaa? Are you leaving? No, I'm just giving back to celebrate New Years with EMC. :D
    Well can I come? Yes. Everyone's invited! :D

Details:
    On December 29th, at 5:00 PM EST I will give you all build and container perms to the residence 4433 to celebrate New Years! Right now I have move perms on, so if you'd like to visit, hurry now to see the progress, the move perms will be off by tomorrow!

Donations:
    If you'd like to donate, please refer to this thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-griefing-party-donations.34124/. Also, if you'd like to drop some items off, I have hoppers and chests set up on my 3rd residence, 4285. :)

2. FIRST.. Yay! I might be there!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. It looks awesome!!! :)
    Merry Christmas!!!
  4. Looks like it's the wrong time for me again:( I like how you're doing this though
  5. Thank you. :)

Also, I added 10 vouchers, 9 that can be redeemed for 250 rupees, and theirs one that can be redeemed for 1000 rupees. Also, added ONE book that can be redeemed for a beacon. :)
  6. Bumparoniiiii.
  7. Only if this was 3o minutes earlier... :(
  8. i think i can make it =D
  9. nevermind, its on smp2...
    (i have an outpost 20k blocks out on smp2
  10. Bump! Wanna get as many people as we can here tomorrow!

I also added a haste II and Jump II beacon for the event. :)
  11. I should be able to make this. I hope
  12. I'll wait about 5 mintues before giving perms when the event starts, hoopefully you can make it. :)
  13. Sorry for all the bumps!
  14. My bad, I've been telling a lot of people 7PM est tonight, and my bad. I have lost my head today.

The party is tomorrow at 5 PM EST. Sorry for all the confusion!
  15. oh ok, I thought I was the one confused, lol!
    I will be there, if I don't get busy and forget!
  16. Hope you'll have fun:)
  17. Looked at it this morning...This will be interesting to say the least. Where to start, where to start...
  18. Greeat.. Can't make it since family is coming over then :\ if this was a few hours earlier I could. Ah well