[ EVENT ] EMC Griefing Party Celebration!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hoi, Dec 25, 2013.

1. xHaro if I get a lot ill let you have some feel sorry you not being able to come. :)
  2. Sorry haro, I tried to make this where most everyone in different timezones could be present to the party. :(
  3. Yeah, if it wasn't for my family coming over I could make it 100%. Just can't tomorrow :\
  4. I'll save you something specials.<3
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Is it over?
  6. Doesnt start for 12 more hours I believe :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. Lol, then I'm asleep againXD
  8. And i only just saw this thread, thankfully its Tomorrow. Hope I'll be able to make it.
  9. nice! cant wait!
  10. Bump! It'll begin in about 4 hours! Hope to see you guys there! :D
  11. Also, sorry for the double post, but here are some things you might want to brnig to the event:
    A pickaxe, diamond and enchanted highly would be good. Also have Silk Touch.
    An Axe, diamond or iron, doesn't need to be enchanted, but still.
    A spade, diamond or iron, doesn't need to be enchanted either, but it'll help.

RULES:
    1) No stealing others supplies, don't stand on a block another player is mining, that's just plain rude.
    2) Don't just come to troll others, I will be spotting over the entire event, and if I see you trolling of some sort, I will remove your build and container perms, and also you will be banned from the residence until the event is over.
    3) Don't complain about not getting anything, or how little the griefing party is. I'm giving back to others, just be grateful you could come and have fun with others.
    4) And lastly, have fun! :D
  12. aww, I don't think I will be able to make it. :( Could somebody grab me something? I don't care what, just one block/items.
  13. Here are some pictures I took so people that cant go can see what it looks like.
    :)

Attached Files:

14. Ark I will try to grab you a diamond block.:D

Attached Files:

15. thanks so much!
  16. Can someone grab me something I will be watching anchorman 2 :3
  17. This is tonight correct? If it is I will be there!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. I'll be there
  19. Ark what your res smp and res number set hopper ill throw in there if I can get you anything.;)