[EVENT] EMC Birthday Big Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Happy Birthday EMC!! :D

Sadly I can't make any of these events cause I'm going to colleges for my sister and I won't be home till Sunday :(
  2. Purple People Party?! Whoop! :D I hope to be to some of these but alas, my new work schedule seems to be mostly afternoon to late evening hours (lol my luck).
  3. Wow, 6 years already! I've been here for about 3 1/2 of those... wow, time flies.
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  4. I'm so sad I'm going to miss it, I'll be on the road by then and not off it until roughly Tuesday evening.
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  5. I should be able to make this no doubt ;)
    Happy 6th EMC :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Happy birthday! Gotta love this server!
  7. This isn't just the same items as the last one, right?
  8. For those wondering, there was just supposed to be ONE cake in the banner, but they asked me to be the caterer...
  9. You're supposed to be throwing it at Elfin :p No one said anything about there being one, can never have too much cake
    SkeleTin007 and Hashhog like this.
  10. Has it seriously been 6 years? I guess time flies. 6 years has to be a record somewhere for a server. I remember my first time joining almost 6 years ago. Happy Birthday EMC!
  11. It's not
  12. Well that's a shame. But it's still a good milestone!
  13. That it is lol
  14. You'll have to show up and see, or have someone who does attend tell you.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  15. Rip my life, ofcourse I have to work Saturday's and miss the best events ;-;
  16. Happy anniversary EMC /promo anniversary !! :)
  17. I Start Mid September lol
  18. Yay, I somehow managed to miss this!
    Oh well. I hope it's been fun. :)
    I suppose I don't usually read the front page anymore... I scroll down to the recently active threads right away.
  19. When you can't make the purple people's party