[EVENT] EMC Birthday Big Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. How about marlix armor and other items?
  2. Those we weren't quanitity controlling, but I believe 6 sets of Marlix armor. 6 momentus toothpicks. 6 DDTT's. 3 marlix bows. 6 T-Virus Vaccines....
    607 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  3. Purple people armor specs?
  4. Thanks for the event! Was funny. (Except those walls :p)
    PetezzaDawg likes this.

5. Im really happy with actually being able t show up its normally my luck not being able to make these events. Im also glad to have found EMC 3 years ago and to see the great community this server has :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Protection 1, mending, final, soulbound
    JohnKid likes this.
  7. OK this was a lot of fun but...
    Gapples dropped at PPP...

Purple People Apple Party
    Pen Pineapple Apple Pen
    I found the secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Krysyy likes this.
  8. so second ppparty and for the second time your head is rarer than aikars head :p
    is there a reason behind this? just curious :D
  9. My normal heads in general are given out more frequently than Aikar's. The colored name version therefore needs to be somewhat limited.
    607, SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  10. didn't think of that, but seems logical :)
    i'm happy i got one last party
    didn't have that luck today :p

it was an awesome party and would like to thank everyone
  11. Dance Time! And Thx Krysyy lol
  12. This party needs to be an annual thing
  13. ♫ ... was a One-eyed One-horned Flyin Purple People Aikar... ♫

One-eyed One-horned Flyin Purple People Aikar... ♫

Sure looks strange to me! Krysyy ! ! ♫

... Thanks to y'all!
    God_Of_Gods and PetezzaDawg like this.
  14. YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!

(sorry for caps)
    I go away for one week, just one week and I miss this epic party but you know what I shouldn't feel bad for myself lots of other people missed it too so we all missed out but as far as I go It's totally not like I didn't have the time but I didn't bring my laptop only because my grandma forced me to bring a cake as carry on oh wait she did. If that didn't make sense I was planning on bringing my laptop in carry on but I had to bring a cake as carry on because my grandma insisted that you can't find cake with cream in it anywhere else in the world. And you know what, you can find cake anywhere.

For anyone who read that I'm sorry I'm just salty XD so even though I didn't make it,
    Happy Birthday EMC
  15. Ya sadly I missed it to :(
  16. Rip
  17. And she didn't let you go back in for your laptop :I.
    Sucks you and FalloutHood couldn't come, I'm sure you would of had fun. I have some diamonds from the event if ya want em :(
  18. Late as usual..

Happy Late Birthday :rolleyes: Just wanna say, Wow, 6 years of pure fluffiness, power, fun, and laughs is clearly noble prize worthy. Just wanna leave a congrats and say my time here was well spent and I had countless of laugh attacks. Of course didn't make it to any of the events, I know shame on Tah..
    AlexC__ likes this.
  19. does purple people party mean AWESOME PROMO DROP PARTY
  20. It did :p
    PetezzaDawg likes this.