[EVENT] EMC 5th Birthday Festivities Schedule!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 2, 2016.

1. A lot of these are at 1AM, wont stop me though :p
  2. Happy Birthday EMC !!!

To help celebrate the festivities, I've farmed some birthday cake heads!
    /v +deco on smps 4, 6 and 9 to get one!
    Hashhog, b0bbythebuild3r, 607 and 8 others like this.
  3. Depends. Does having a fishman feebly whack the air around your head with a second-rate sword renamed "fishstick" tend to kill you? :p

Actually, I unfortunately can't make this one, so the feeble fishman will be replaced by a horde of well-armed greenies who have no mercy and no bacon. Prepare for murder. >:]
    Dufne, Vizsco and FDNY21 like this.
  4. *Sharpens blade* "I heard green people wanted to kill us".
  5. I'm sure this needs a bump.
  6. Can't make any of the events D:
  7. I can't come, but have fun! :)
  8. Wait, perhaps I can. Where is the nether spleef?
  9. Who's hosting miner mania tonight?
  10. It's on the main calendar at events.emc.gs I believe.
  11. Tonight's mini-event is CAKE fist fight! Join us in about 50 minutes at /v fistfight, on SMP3!
    ThaKloned, galazeek and Sachrock like this.
  12. I'd like to seize the moment and thank the staff for all their hard work and effort this weekend. I think you guys did an amazing job in trying your very best to give us players some highly enjoyable events. Of course I'm not sure but something tells me that it wasn't easy for you guys from time to time.

And still despite all that you guys pulled through like the troopers you are!

I also want to give special thanks to you guys for the varied schedule this weekend. You know: an event at EMC noon (which was 5pm GMT) and at 6PM EMC time (11PM GMT). That really helped some players to participate, and I think its a very generous and friendly gesture for an US server.

Once again Happy 5th Birthday Empire Minecraft, and thanks again for the wonderful weekend. I had a great time!
    Apcmagician, 607, jhtk01 and 3 others like this.
  13. All of the events that i could attend were amazing! Thanks to all the staff who made this possible and spent their time and effort in making all of the fun events, i think we all enjoyed EMC's Birthday and had a great weekend :)
    607 likes this.