[EVENT] EMC 5th Birthday Festivities Schedule!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 2, 2016.

1. #staffhavebeenbussy awesome, thanks!
  2. events make me happy <3 Happy late birthday, EMC! :D
    607 and Vizsco like this.
  3. I should be able to go to most of these :p
  4. If I'm at home at those times, I'll try be on at Saturday and Sunday noon! Everything else will be too late for me, but I'm still happy there's are as much as two events I might be able to be at!
  5. Looking good!
  6. Why are there twice as many 6 and 8 pm events as there are 4 pm ones? ;-; I won't be able to make it to hardly any of them! :( It would be great if there were 12 pm ones during the week as well.
    MissFable, Vizsco and 607 like this.
  7. Because I have a job Monday - Friday from 8 - 4 EMC time, the firefloor at 4pm on Thursdays is run by our amazing RainbowChin, who is on a UK schedule, and the other staff do not have availability during this week to run an event without assitance. We focus big day events on the weekends to maximize ability for players to attend as much as we can, but we cannot fit everyone's schedule for every single event. The 6-8 pm EMC time slot hits the primetime on the server.
  8. Very Excited for EMC's 5th Birthday. I hope I can make it to some of the events. I should be able to make it to some of the Saturday events. Plus some of the events on Thursday and hopefully Friday. I will see you guys at Fire Floor 'Tonight'! :)
  9. We're currently working with staff to get some more events up for you Aussie time zones as well so stay tuned!
    The schedule will update as we confirm.
  10. Good news everybody!
    I will be hosting a special Aussie themed netherspleef on Friday at 5 AM EMC time. If my calculations are correct this should be about 7 PM in Sydney.

Everyone is welcome, so make some Vegemite sandwiches, grab your didgeridoo and plop on your thongs then head over to /v netherspleef on smp1 at 5 AM Friday 5th August.
    Vizsco, AyanamiKun, 607 and 3 others like this.
  11. Yay! I can make it to the main event.
    samsimx likes this.
  12. Added to calendar. Thanks Davie!
    Vizsco likes this.
  13. Will do my best to attend some of these events, but currently sharing a laptop and wifi with Sachrock whilst on vacation in Mexico :p Have fun everyone ^_^
    Vizsco and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Sounds so fun! I can't make tonight's event, its my mothers birthday and we are celebrating tonight. Ill try and make it to the other events. Can't wait to have a lot more fun! :p
  15. On Friday, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed, and will be back in time for the 6:00 pm event.
    However, I will be under the effects of dental anesthetic and will most likely be very loopy.
    I will still try to attend.
    I take no responsibility for my actions.
    This should be interesting.
    AmusedStew, Dufne, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. I'm afraid staff won't agree on this one, but good luck :p

17. Great! That I should be able to make for sure, unless I have a date or something, but I'm not expecting that. :p
    I'm not sure what netherspleef is, but it sounds fun! And with my new pc, I won't have to deal with lag anymore! :D
  18. Just normal spleef but in the nether :p Can confirm, it's great fun though! :)
    607 likes this.
  19. Apperently my mom changed her work schedule so now i cant go to anything past 9pm, and only to part of the 8pm events
  20. Thought I couldn't go, BUT I CAN!