[EVENT] derp_duckie's birthday party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by derp_duckie, Jan 11, 2018.

1. For those in a rush:

Where: smp1 /v 1514 (my residence)
    When: The 27th of Janurary (Saturday). Begin at 4PM EMC time.
    What: There will be three events and two small talks :)
    (Small talk and thank you <3)
    1. Parkour race. (2 rounds)
    2. Trivia (How well do you know derp_duckie?)
    3. Ice-boat race! (3 rounds)
    4. Head to BrenRGerm's place for part 2 of the party! :)
    (End talk and thank you <3)

More info:
    Something I absolutely love doing on EMC is helping out new players and making sure they fall in love with EMC like I did. It's not official, but I do want to start a fund for new players in the future. If you want to give a birthday present to me, please donate to the fund! Things needed are posted at my residence. There should be donation bins set up and signs saying what is needed the most.

If you do want to donate a personal item to me, thank you so much! Please don't go out of your way to spend too many rupees or whatever, as I really don't need the items. I do love reading little books people send me though, I have quite a collection of them! :) Personal items go in a separate chest to the right of the donation bin.

This is the first event I'm holding ever on EMC, and the first birthday party I've hold irl or none irl for a few years, so if you do come, please be respectful and don't cause too much chaos.

Okay I honestly have gone through the list of things I need to say and any more information is needed, please please comment so I can let everyone know!
  2. HAPPY early BIRTHDAY AND YAY!!!!! SMP1 FTW!!!
    We3_MPO and derp_duckie like this.
  3. I'm not in a rush, so I haven't read the first paragraph! Now I don't know the details! :eek:
    ... I suppose I should read it anyway. ;)

Edit: Aw... this is too late for me. :(
    derp_duckie and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Does the bullet journal have to do with this? :D

Happy birthday!
    derp_duckie, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  5. I like to party :O
    derp_duckie and We3_MPO like this.
  6. Definitely coming.
    derp_duckie, We3_MPO and BrenRGerm like this.
  7. I will try to be there
    derp_duckie, We3_MPO and BrenRGerm like this.
  8. omg bren ur the bestttt <333
    We3_MPO and BrenRGerm like this.
  9. Yeet! <3
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. A small change has been added to the OP. After the three events, we are heading off to BrenRGerm's place for a bunch of super fun activities! Huge thank you to Bren for letting me host my event there! <3 <3
    Theomglover, 607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  11. If I did my caclulations correctly, it's 10am my time, finally an event I can make: stupid time zones...
    So, I'll try to be there :)
  12. Can't promise that I'll remember, but I'll try to be there! :)
  13. I'm sorry, but we're 6 hours ahead of EMC time, so it's actually 22:00... Didn't you see me state it was too late? :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  14. NOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm not in town during the event.....
  15. I will try and make it, but if I can't, I will be on possibly right in the middle after my chores. :p Wish you the best on your special day!
    derp_duckie and 607 like this.
  16. I'll try to be there, should be good. Better than my emc birthday. I just gave out cookies.
    derp_duckie likes this.
  17. Thank you to everyone that might be coming, is coming, has commented, and has donated to the new-player fund! <3
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  18. I guess I'm going to start bumping this thread and advertising my party across servers tomorrow :)
    BrenRGerm and We3_MPO like this.
  19. BUMP
    We3_MPO likes this.