[EVENT] Birthday Drop Party , Grief Party and Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SkareCboi, Aug 7, 2014.

1. For all those coming.... feel free to use mumble as we will be on mumble talking strategies. It might help you when we drop even more stuff manually on top of the automatic system in place....You can talk or just listen your choice.

Mumble is a talking software that allows EMC players to communicate and interact without having to give your personal details to other people. Its safe and EMC supported. EMC MUMBLE

Till then less than 5.5hrs left till the DROP PARTAY!!!.
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. My favorite things in MC are hunting and redstone.
  4. It will start on a new day for uk (I think) 00:00 Lol
  5. less than 1 Hour left! If Skare is not online exactly when it starts, I will be starting it. Y'all better get ready, a crap ton of items will be dropped! Remember, it's at 9418!
    Kippy159 likes this.
  6. Wooo hoo! Drop Party Hyyypppee! :D
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. Happy Birthday, sir :)
  8. Happy birthday! :D
    My favourite thing would be to build random stuff with friends or just talk and do nothing but shenanigans with friends.
    Also, building. :p
  9. nooooo the server is full :(
  10. if only ultimaxx would disconnect his alt....
  11. I have 20 alts on...
  12. My favorite thing in EMC is most likely the community. I honestly only come on here just to talk to the people because they are the best part of the experience for me. Doing activities with them adds onto the fun that I enjoy here day to day in my Minecraft experience. Mumble has added a great experience to EMC for me as well. I get to talk to Bro_Im_Infinite & other Rangas everyday on there. Much fun, many wow!
  13. I think my favorite thing in minecraft is building roads and rails.
  14. he has 3 accounts on lel
  15. You filled smp4 up :]
  16. my favourite part of EMC is the community :)
  17. My favorite thing to do on EMC is to build my theme park and an event coming 2015...
  18. then there would be a chance that you wouldn't be able to get on because of the other people trying also