[EVENT] Birthday Drop Party , Grief Party and Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SkareCboi, Aug 7, 2014.

1. The thing I LOVE about EMC is all the Variety. Theres people who've build many amazing things, all while in survival... Theres promos, and theres Town, Frontier, and Waste... On the forums we have auctions, and things like that... We have custom mobs and bosses.. and MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MORE!

Now, for my favorite thing to do out of everything.. I'd have to say looking at amazing builds, then trying to build them but failing horribly. :p
    SkareCboi likes this.
  2. My favorite thing to do on EMC is afk and read the forums, or sometimes build :p
    crafter31211 and SkareCboi like this.
  3. My favorite thing to do on emc is building and hanging with friends.
    crafter31211 and SkareCboi like this.
  4. Happy birthday Skare! As a smp4 player for the past 8 months, I'd hav to say my favourite thing to do on EMC or Minecraft in general is gathering resources for expert builders and watching them create something new with what I give them :)
    SkareCboi likes this.
  5. Happy birthday for next year hope u have fun :D
    SkareCboi likes this.
  6. Happy birthday :D

My favourite part is the excesive amount of slime balls you have
    pererfamily4l and SkareCboi like this.
  7. Happy Early B-day Skare
    And my favorite thing to do is chat with all the awesome friends I've made while building. ;D
  8. Happy Birthday Skare! My favourite thing to do in EMC is to play online with my friends, building stuff.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  9. Happy b-day skare with the donations u said about if u donate u get put into a drAwing well do u get a tab in for every time u donate so if I donated a dc of sand and 5k would my name go in once ore twice?
    SkareCboi likes this.
  10. My fav part is all the awesome players (not like the faction jerks on other servers)
    SkareCboi likes this.
  11. My favorite part of Minecraft is blowing stuff up >:) and my favorite part of EMC is helpingnew player learn, and happy B-Day
    SkareCboi likes this.
  12. Happy birthday! :D Thanks for holding this awesome party. :) I hope I can make it! Anywho, my favorite thing to do in Minecraft is to share jokes with my friends on EMC. :) Though bouncing on slime blocks is also fun. :p
    SkareCboi likes this.
  13. That was my quote. lol :D
    pererfamily4l, SkareCboi and Pitsch11 like this.
  14. My Favorite thing to do on Emc is build with my friends.:cool:
    pererfamily4l, SkareCboi and Pitsch11 like this.
  15. Play With Friends!!!
    SkareCboi likes this.
  16. I Donated 2,500 SkareCboi
    Moonglum_ and SkareCboi like this.
  17. received donators list has been updated
  18. My favorite thing to do on EMC is browse the forums... Happy birthday man!
    PenguinDJ and SkareCboi like this.
  19. You shall receive a happy birthday on the day of your birth good sir :D
  20. My favorite thing on EMC is to go to fun drop parties and grief parties!