[Event] Alt appreciation event => nice prizes, alts preferred!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by GripCEO, Aug 1, 2016.

1. I'll have to go for number 21, please! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Are you sure GRIPCEO approves of this? ;)
    GRIPCEO and ShelLuser like this.
  3. I hope not ;) Considering how he states that there's "a risk of winning" :p But I guess we'll just have to see.

Anyway, this saves me a bump which is always nice as I don't really like bumping. Thanks! :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Ahoy Grip... mi CEO matey...

Watch yer back friend... sum landlubber named Shelluser keeps tryin to bump into yer thread 'ere...

If ya needs me ta 'talk' wit him just send me a note... I'm retored but still shipworthy n able...

....arrrrr
    GRIPCEO likes this.
  5. My banned alts don't count. Also, I have 8 alts, maybe 9 coming in the fall.
  6. Me and my alt had a debate over how we kidnapped Allengero, it got uh... pretty violent and I think he died at least 3 times. Yeah me and my alts really aren't friendly people.

My alts favorite number : 13
  7. And here's a semi-bump.

The event will end somewhere today, but it is possible that we'll postponed that until tomorrow. Frankly I'm still quite sleepy and I don't plan on making it too late today. But I still want my dose of Minecraft (there's a cave on SMP2's waste which is waiting to get explored).

Prize pool update!

Also: after carefully thinking things over Aya & me also decided to add a "5 years of EMC" Krysyy signature to the prize pool (those were given out during the bday events this weekend). Both Aya & me got one birthday cookie & one signature. We both want to keep the cookie because it shows that we were both there during the birthday events in 2015 & 2016 (this is one of those promo items which neither of us would ever sell). But if Aya wants to read the signature book then she can always bug me about it :p

So to ease the pain a little bit for those who couldn't make it to the events we'll be giving away an event goodie as well.

First post will be updated later today.
  8. I don't really have a good story, except I became friends with another player on my alt, was talking to them for ages, must have been a few months. They also knew my main account, but they didn't know my alt was me. One day I was in a group with him on my main account, then I logged on to my alt, and invited my alt to the group. My alts are CM_Inc and EmpireCM. He says to CM_Inc 'hey cm' and I was like 'you do know Cm_Inc is my alt' (on my main account of course) Then he said 'After all this time' To be honest, crazyminerpete and CM_Inc should have been obvious, but we all make mistakes I guess. So after that long winded post, number 8 please :)
    607 likes this.
  9. 31 please :)

I don't really use this alt often, so I don't have too many funny stories about it
  10. I don't get enough appreciation for all my work :(
    Edit:nor does EmpireCM, you let him go derelict :eek:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. number - 8
    story - My alt is ded rip
  12. Story: im secretly hashhog's alt. Is true :( im just another of his breakfast army

230 please
  13. And this is the final bump!

The OP has been updated and now shows you all the prizes up for grabs, I like to think this is a very nice prize pool which fits an EMC event weekend aftermath. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to do this, but don't worry: I'm not going to give merely a boat away and claim that's a prize of some sort.

Main prizes: Vault & Stable vouchers, Freedom steak, Krysyy signature, Aya & GC's heads & the gapples. Given away individually and by luck of the draw (random.org, though Aya might overrule this for the gapples or her own head).

The rest are runner up prizes, where the boat will be combined with the 'weird block' to make sure you'd get a fair prize.

What happens next?!

AyanamiKun will come online in a few hours (at the time of writing, see bottom of post) and she'll be drawing the numbers & giving the prizes away :)

Prizes will be mailed. Seems easier on everyone.

Sorry, Crazyminer already picked this number. So please pick another. If you can't before the actual drawing then I'll move your pick upwards to the closest available number.
    607 likes this.
  14. 42. I admit, I am an alt of hashy. One funny story, what's when I was making a lake on my res, Kryssy signed on to 9. No event, no nothing. I was like wat. Did anyone know she was a normal player? What?
  15. 39 my alts aren't mine they are really hash's Alta's to take over :p
  16. Ok pick a number for me please :) :cool:
  17. Contest entry closed!

Sorry, no more entries accepted from here on. Aya is busy with the drawing, judging, jurying and hopefully some bribing too :D Results will be shared within the hour!
    607 likes this.
  18. Could you wait for confirmation from the accounts before sending? Because, ya know ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. And my alt is xFooPanda ;D