[EVENT] 7 Wonders for 7 Years of EMC

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Congrats to the winners :)
    ThaKloned and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Why did I help xD oh well guess I’ll just have to take a special version of your head later hehe
    Eviltoade and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Congrats to everyone who won though :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. Thanks this was a surprise :D
    SkeleTin007, Moonglum_, 607 and 3 others like this.
  5. Congratulations to all winners, and of course also everyone who got the phrase correct! :)

I definitely like this format, the biggest problem I had is that because the participation window was only about a day, it I couldn't participate because I was busy that day. I think that if we got a bit more time to participate and enter out findings, many more players would be able to participate, and thus creating more result from the effort you and others put into this. :) In any case, I'm looking forward to future events like these - thanks for hosting! :)
    Moonglum_, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Makes sense. Perhaps a week-long event? Maybe a sliding scale - The longer the event, the more difficult. You could even do a month-long event but have it be pretty hard.
    SkeleTin007, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. Well the thing is that I don't even know how easy this was, as I couldn't come online during that day. :p A week would be nice though, should give almost everyone an opportunity to try it out if they'd like. :)
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  8. I thought it was perfect for being a one day event. However, I agree that had I not been able to get on, I would have been a bit feisty XD. Maybe a Long weekend event that went from Friday-Monday would offer a good participation rating but then I agree it would need to be harder.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. OMG!! I won!! :eek: Seems my luck is on the rise. I did have a long haired black cat in my lap for part of this so that's probably the tilter right there. :D Congratz to the other winners as well! :D

Thank you Evil, for giving us all yet another awesome fun thing to do and so creative too. Your care and commitment to our community continues to show through. <3
    SkeleTin007, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Can someone specify the location of the pyramid please?
  11. Spoke with you in game about this - it's alright with me that the blocks are not protected. This was meant to be a temporary event/build which is why they were placed in the resettable wastelands :)
    However, this does not mean anyone SHOULD be just randomly breaking my blocks :D

The pyramid location was just outside the old shop which could be accessed by typing something like /v shopworld.combat (combat was one of the sections in the old shop) The event has long been over however, and the signs have all been removed :)
    607 likes this.